You scoffed and noticed there were only two doors.

"One person has to enter the right side, which is also the difficult side, the left side, is easy, but will only have two people enter." The speaker said.

You sigh. Already know how this is probably gonna go. You see Kurapika look down, looking away. You grab onto his shoulder and give him a warm smile. He smiles back, weakly, then his expression changes once a Hisoka gave him an evil glare, which you didn't know.

"Y/n dear, we should get going, shouldn't we?♤" He purred and you hugged Kurapika quickly "stay safe, please" He nodded "I will".

You then walk towards Hisoka who then grabbed your hand out of the blue. You didn't fight you just sighed as he basically walked you into the next hallway.

The only thing that you had to do was parkour, first, you had to jump across a few pillars, climb a wall, walk across a rope and swim which was last.

The swimming really got to you, you weren't the best swimmer and you actually needed Hisoka to help you. "Thanks, Hisoka," You say as you ring out your clothes and your hair if you have long hair.

"Mhm~♧." He said as a welcome.

You both get through it quite quickly actually. You heard the speakers go off "number 44, Hisoka Morow, Number 67, Y/N L/N, 10 hours and 5 minutes.".

"Yay.." You cheered and let yourself fall to the floor tired but caught by Hisoka. "Don't let yourself fall like that, princess~♡." He said and held your bridal style.

"Sorry.." You say sleepy "I'm just tired.."

Hisoka sat down holding you as you fell asleep.

A few hours later, Kurapika made it. "Number 404, Kurapika, time limit 14 hours and 55 minutes. He soon noticed Hisoka holding you, Hisoka was stroking your hair as you were sleepily cuddled up to his chest.

This made Kurapika extremely jealous and he sat down against the wall as he crossed his arms, upset that he couldn't have you. Hisoka knew he was there, pouting, this made him amused as he glared at him with a smug across his face.

Hours and hours passed.

When you woke up there were 24 hours and 20 minutes left on the clock. You woke up in Hisokas' arms as you yawned and rubbed your eyes. "Good morning, my fruit~♡" He greeted with a warm creepy smile.

"Hm..? Hm... You... Actually stayed like this just so I could sleep?" You asked surprised. "Of course~♤." He began "I even fell asleep for a little bit".

"Hm..okay" You mumbled and turn around, now sitting straight leaning against Hisokas chest, he was hugging you by the waist. You noticed people looking but you could've cared less at the moment.

You scooted up a bit and stretched your back and your arms. You let out a big sigh after and you were pulled right back into Hisokas lap "OoF-" You said. "Oh hey, where's Kurapika?" You asked him.

"Hm..he didn't make it so far" He lied "wait what!?" You panicked and he laugh "I'm just kidding, princess~♤." He said and he played with your (h/l) hair. "He made it.. Just don't worry about him right now♧." He explained.

"You lied to me, why?" You asked as you squished his face. The male laughed and moved his hands away from his face. "I wanted to see you panic♡." He said in all honesty.

"You have weird kinks dude.." You say with a flat tone. "Hm, I guess so♧." He smiled. "Pfft" You snickered. "Do you have any..kinks?" He asked. "That sure is a personal question..hah.." You say with thought.

"No, not that I know of so far." You answer his question.

"So you're a virgin?" He asked and you blushed. You did answer his question.

"So she is? Interesting, I'll give her a great first time then~♤" He thought as he smirked at you. You look at him "what's with the face? What are you thinking!??" Y/n asked.

"Oh nothing!~♡"

"No need to worry about it now, love~♡"

💗💗💗