Prologue

~Astrid's PoV~

   It was supposed to be an in and out rescue operation. It quickly turned into a battle for our survival.

   "Okay gang. You know what to do." Hiccup said, looking at us.

   "Snotlout and I will divert their arrows seeing as we have our armor on. Astrid, you and Heather will free the dragons on the central ship. The rest of us will free the dragons on the outlying boats."

   Oddly enough, the only two dragons on the entire boat were two Deadly Nadders. But as Heather and I watched them fly off into the clouds; Dragon Hunters came from everywhere it seemed. Backs together, Heather & I fought them off, our dragons helping when they could.

   "Gaaaahhhh!!!!!" I exclaimed as a razor sharp arrow got through my defenses. "You ok, Astrid?" a feminine-sounding voice I didn't recognize asked. 'Whats going on?' I wondered.

   "Astrid lets go!" Heather said, knocking the final archer overboard then vaulting onto her Razorwhip's back.

   All of us were preoccupied with getting out of range of the arrows that we didn't see them load their last surviving catapult with a large boulder. Not until I felt something slam into Stormfly's right wing and my right leg.

   The last thing I hear before blacking out is Hiccup's helpless cry of fear.
   "ASTRID!"

--------------------------

   Well guys what do you think of the prolouge?

   I will need your help naming one of the Nadders they rescued seeing as he and his mate are actually a major part of the plot.

   Also, comment below on who you think the mystery voice is.

   Until we meet in the next chapter, bye.