Show Time

It was almost show time in Johannesburg. They had found out that with this concert One Direction now held the record for most tickets sold for a concert. They had celebrated and now they were a bit tipsy. The show should be a fun one.

Louis, Liam and Niall were playing two touch footie in the hall while Harry rushed to get dressed last minute as usual. He always plays games or listens to music until 5 minutes before curtain and ends up putting his shoes on as they were walking.

Georgia walked into the hall as the crew started to walk them to the stage. She laughed as she held out her hand to steady Harry while he slid on his boot. The closer they got to the stage the louder she could hear their intro video causing mayhem.

They stood waiting for the video to end. Georgia wrapped her arms around Harry's neck pulling him into a kiss. Stepping back just as the video cut and they were to run on stage. She laughed and swatted his ass as he ran past her. "I think those are my jeans!" She called teasingly.

She enjoyed listening to Clouds as the crowd went crazy. She usually stayed the first songs and was back by the encore. The two hour show gave her plenty of time for her own work.
She had to laugh when Harry walked to her side of the stage as he started Steal My Girl. It wasn't written for her but it always made her smile when she heard him sing it.

"She be my queen
Since we were sixteen
We want the same things
We dream the same dreams
Alright, alright"

With a wink and a wave Harry was once again owned by the audience for the concert. Heading back to the dressing room she decided to catch up on trash tv and answer her emails. She was surprised when Harry's phone rang while he was on stage. Checking who it was she happily accepted the call and put it on speaker.

"Mama Styles! Harry's on stage just now can I relay a message for you?" She loved Harry's mom, She was a stunning woman who always had a smile. She had accepted Georgia from the beginning when she saw how happy she made Harry. "Oh darling! I must have counted the time difference wrong. So hard to get ahold of my son the superstar."

They both laughed at the truth of that. "No message, dear. However while I have you I wanted to bring up your birthday." Georgia was a bit shocked, her birthday was months away. "What about it?" She asked intrigued. "Well, if I read this schedule right you'll be in London for your birthday." Georgia thought about it and realized she was right. Her birthday fell right in the middle of their week in London.

"You're right! I hadn't even thought about it honestly." Harry's mom laughed. "Well, that's what mom's are for. I was thinking why don't we have a party here and make sure your dad and family can make it." Georgia gasped loving the idea. "Oh goodness! That would be amazing! Are you sure you want to do that?" She asked worried about the work it would take.

"Darling, you could one day be my daughter. Believe me it's no trouble." Georgia couldn't help but blush at that. "And now that I've flustered you I'll go." His mom laughed. "Just tell the star I called and to call his mother." Georgia pulled herself together enough to say good bye before hanging up.

She was deep into an episode of Housewives when there was a knock on the door. "They're wrapping up!" Called Paul the head of security. Shit, checking her watch she scurried to put up her things to make it to the stage. Putting her bag in the pile of the guys she hurried out the door almost running into Paul.

He laughed, she and Harry certainly were a pair. When she stood looking at him with big eyes he sighed and looked down.

"Why do you wear them when you know there's so much walking?" He asked rhetorically

"Why do you wear them when you know there's so much walking?" He asked rhetorically. He stooped down so she could climb on his back. She giggled as the giant man stood and started walking. "We love you, Paul." She said squeezing the man's neck. "Ya. Ya." He said with faux exasperation.

Paul would never admit it to them, but he loved his job. Sure running after what were basically teenagers was tiring, but it was never dull. Georgia was the first of the guys girlfriends that he liked. She kept Harry calm and got on so well with the rest. Not to mention he was a big fan of her dads and she had gotten him an autographed photo.

They arrived to the stage just as the guys were grabbing fresh water before the encore. They laughed seeing the not unusual sight of Paul carrying Georgia to the stage. "She got you again, eh, Paulie?" Niall laughed as the security guard sighed setting the Hollywood princess down. "Hey! Paul has my back! He makes these outfits possible. So one day when I lose it he and Harry will be safe."

Her evil laugh made the three boys pale and Harry smirk at his lady. "Ah, don't torture 'em, love. They're already afraid of you." He laughed as the guys tried to be offended. "Me? I'm an angel." She said with a straight face. Luckily she had moved to Harry's side because when she said that Liam spit his water in an epic spit take. Unfortunately for Niall it was towards him.

"Alright, guys! Stage time!" The stage manager called as the music for the encore started. Georgia and Harry were laughing and holding each other up. Hearing this the guys quickly straightened and got ready to go back out to the sold out stadium. "Keep the heels on." Harry whispered before he ran out on stage to start their thank you speech.

When she saw Niall take an extra bottle of water she knew a water fight was brewing and waited enjoying the show. They always saved 'Best Song Ever' for the encore and it never ceased to fill her with warmth to know Harry had written it for her. She sat on the rolling case by the stage and listened to her favorite song sung by her favorite person.

Maybe it's the way she walked
Straight into my heart and stole it
Through the doors and past the guards
Just like she already owned it

I said, "can you give it back to me?"
She said, "never in your wildest dreams"
And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line, now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes ohhh
Said her name was Georgia Rose
And her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth)

But she kissed me like she meant it
I said, "can I take you home with me?"
She said, "never in your wildest dreams"
And we danced all night to the best song ever