Wake Ups and Interviews

Everyone had went to bed after dinner. Sleeping around 14 hours doing wonders for their jet lag. She knew she and Harry would be the last ones up. They both loved sleep.

She had just turned off her alarm and snuggled back into her warm, naked boyfriend. One thing they agreed on was the less clothes the better, especially in their bedrooms. You couldn't keep clothes on Harry once he was in a hotel room. A fact she was far from complaining about. But since she never knew what the others were up to she slept in a vest top and panties.

Probably another reason she was usually cranky when she woke up to the guys. She knew better than to abruptly wake up Harry. If they were both in a bad mood she felt sorry for the world. After stretching she carefully climbed on Harry. Sitting on her heels on his lap.

Sighing at the shot of pleasure that went through her sitting on his morning wood. Rocking slightly she gently traced the butterfly tattoo just above Harry's abs. She couldn't help but gasp when a particularly strong streak of pleasure went through her.

"Having fun, Love?" She moaned, Harry's morning voice just adding to her pleasure. She nodded shakily, "Tons." She said with another shudder. Smirking he pulled her down taking her mouth into a kiss that had her panting. Stopping her movement with one hand enjoying her whimpers, he reached and tore the scrap of lace keeping them apart.

Her eyes almost rolling back at the feel of his fingers on her as he tore the fabric. Guiding her hip with one hand and putting the other arm behind his head he watched as she quickly slid herself onto him. She moaned at how perfect he felt inside her. Looking down she saw he had his lip between his teeth as he guided her hips.

Pulling his knees up he pushed her back against them changing the angle. Her cry on the next thrust down letting him know he was hitting her sweet spot. After a few more thrust she seemed to be locked up in pleasure. He quickly rolled them, putting her leg over his arm as he thrust fast and deep. Her back arching as she used the pillow to muffle her scream when she clamped down around him a moment later.

Harry stilled inside her growling at the feel of her milking him. Not able to hold out any longer he groaned, resting his head on her chest as he came. Shuffling them to their sides so he didn't squash her they laid there in bliss for a few moments.

Harry's phone ringing made them both groan in frustration. He turned to grab his phone, making Georgia whimper as he slid out of her. Grabbing his phone he sighed seeing it was Liam calling. "The fuck do you want?" He answered his phone. Georgia giggling at the almost pleasant way he said it.

"Good afternoon to you too." Liam snipped. "What do you want, Liam?" He asked again, playing with her hair as he spoke. "Still not good, but better. The others were too scared to call. Soundcheck is in an hour and it takes you two that long to do your hair."

Harry pulled the phone from his face looking at the time. "Damn, alright. We'll be ready." Without another word he hung up the phone and dropped it back on the nightstand. Planting kisses all over her face he broke the news to Georgia. "Time to get up, Love." He said softly, pushing her hair back over her shoulder.

"Can't feel my legs." She whined slightly. With a laugh of pride he scooped the beauty out of the bed and carried her to the bathroom. Deciding they weren't interested in anything but comfort for the soundcheck they both threw on sweatpants and different band tees. Rolling Stones and Nirvana respectively. Georgia put on a light layer of makeup and some mascara in case there were photographers and called it done.

"Babe, I'm borrowing one of your scarves." She called back to the man still in the bathroom drying his hair. "Ok, Love." He called back. Pulling her hair up into a messy bun she grabbed whichever scarf was on top and quickly wrapped and tied it. She was lucky it was his skull wrap and it matched her outfit.

Harry kept his hair down but she knew before soundcheck was over he would have it tied up. One perk of having a boyfriend with amazing hair, they always had an elastic on them. They were both still quiet, having not had their first cup of caffeine yet.

"You look handsome." She told the man as he came out. He smiled. "I look like shit, love. But thank you. You on the other hand look good enough to eat." She laughed shaking her head. Making sure she had her ID, money, room key and such before grabbing Harry's hand to walk out.

"Oh god, it's like having two Harry's." Liam jokes when he saw them in their slightly matching outfits. Looked like none of them felt much like dressing since the only one not in sweats was Niall. He laughed when they both simply flipped him off. "Come on, let's go get the twins some caffeine before they kill someone." Louis smiled.

They arrived at sound check on time even though they had to stop for tea and coffee for the couple. After half a cup of coffee Georgia was feeling more human. She had seen Harry drinking his tea as he walked the stage.

The guys had a radio interview to do before they were able to go back to the hotel. Georgia was in a chair to the side playing on her phone and laughing at the questions when she heard a strange one.

"Are any of you in a relationship?" The woman had asked. Georgia laughed at the look on Harry's face. They had gone public almost a year ago. Their social media was full of each other. Did this woman even know who the band was?

The guys had all looked to Harry as well and were laughing. "No, the woman plastered over my social media and in my bed is my sister." He said seriously in the hot smart ass way only he could pull off. The woman gapped at him turning a shade of red. "Harold, play nice." She said laughingly.

He sighed shaking his head. "Ya, my girlfriend of more than a year that's sitting right there, Georgia Morgan." He said trying to be a little civil. The guys were eating it up, it wasn't an interview without Harry losing it on one of the questions.