Are we okay? (Jughead x Reader)

Prompt: You and Jughead make up after a huge fight
Warnings: Language, spoilers for season 4
Words: 526

I slammed my bedroom door, tears rolling down my mascara stained face. You had just drove back up from Stonewall prep where your boyfriend (probably ex now after what happened) Jughead Jones was a student. " I can't believe that douchebag!" I sob into my pillow. While you were at Stonewall, Jughead was acting like an entitled asshole and  you called him out on it. The fight replaying over and over again in my head.

-The fight-
"Why are you acting like that Jughead?!" You snap once you return to his dorm with him. "Like what Y/N? You're the one acting like you have a stick up your ass!" He snarled "you're acting like an entitled douchebag Jones! Every since you left Riverdale you completely changed and to be honest I hate it!" I ball my hands into fists, Jughead rolled his eyes "Me?! You're the one who is acting like a jealous bitch!" His words stung like an icy wind across my face. "Jealous?! If you remember correctly I was the one who encouraged you to go here! You know what, I'm leaving since apparently I'm just a public school kid!" I storm towards the door "I want my jacket back Y/N!" He yells as I storm out.

-present time-

I was doing my homework trying to get over him when I hear light tapping on my window. I get up and see Jughead standing on the ladder "hey, can we talk?" He says  softly his eyes were red, had he been crying? "Why so you can treat me like trash because I attend public school?" I say, my arms folded over my chest. "Y/N/N c'mon I just wanna talk." I sigh and let him in "you have two minutes to explain yourself Jughead Jones" he nods "I was acting like that because of Brett, my roommate. he treats me like trash because I'm a gang member, and because I'm poor. I figured if  acted like them they'd accept me, I know that isn't an excuse, I understand if you want to see other people." He says, crying a little bit. "Juggie, I love you so much that it hurts, you hurt me badly today Jughead." I say, tears forming.

Jughead wraps his arms around you securely "hey hey hey please don't cry Hun, I hate seeing a pretty little serpent cry." He kisses the top of your head and wiped your eyes. I look at him and smiled, this big idiot was trying to make you forgive him. "Are we okay now? I can't lose the only thing in my life that makes me so happy." Jughead asks, his thumb strokes your cheek lovingly "of course jug, don't ever hurt me like that again please?" I say, squeezing his hand. "Alright doll, do you want to have some a date night?"

I nod and wrap my arms around his waist "you choose what we do puddin" I say, kissing his cheek lovingly "I just want to cuddle with my little angel. If that's what you want to do" '