Yours Truly (Veronica x Reader)

Prompt: You and your parents get into a huge fight after coming out to them, and you go over to Veronica's to sleep over.
Warnings: language
Words: 815

"No, Y/N you're not gay, you're just going through a phase!" My father yells, furious with the shocking revelation that I had a girlfriend "Yes I am!" I snap, very hurt that they don't accept my relationship with Veronica Lodge "You know how we feel about homosexual relationships!" My mother yells, folding her arms over her sweater "Why can't you accept me for who I am?! I'm still your fucking daughter!" I yell, not caring about the words I was saying "As of now, we never had a daughter! Get out of our house Y/N!" My mother screams, storming off. I race upstairs, a sobbing mess, I grab a small duffle bag and stuffed it with clothes and other essentials, as I was packing I hear my phone ringing I answered it. "Hey babe, how'd telling your parents go?" It was Veronica, I couldn't pretend to be okay and I break down again "t-they kicked me out! I have nowhere to go" I say, shaking so hard that I could hardly breathe "princess, I'm so sorry, I'll ask my parents if you can stay here, I know how much they love you." She says, calming me down a bit "alright, I'm on my way." I say, hanging up and finishing packing my stuff.

Fifteen minutes later, I show up to the sprawling mansion belonging to Hiram and Hermoine Lodge, sighing softly I park my beat up blue truck and walk up to the front door. I knock softly and wait for a response, two minutes later, Mrs. Lodge opens the door "Y/N, I heard about what happened, you can stay here as long as you need to" she says, hugging me tight, I smile and hug back "thank you Mrs. Lodge" she smiles and let's me in. I walk in and hear Veronica runs down the stairs to greet me "hey, you okay?" She asks, taking my hand "I am now" I say, nuzzling against her shoulder. She smiles and we go to her bedroom "I didn't think they would disown me like that, I knew they were going to be pissed, but not kicking me out." I say as I set my bag down "come here princess." She says as she sits on the bed.

I walk over to her and curl up into her bed, I lay my head on her lap and let her stroke my hair "We should move in together, we'd be excellent roommates." She says, pecking my forehead I giggled and smile "that would be perfect" I say, relaxing "V? Were your parents this mad when you told them?" I ask after a long silence "No, they've always had a feeling that I liked girls a little more than guys, so they weren't really surprised when I came out." I nod and sigh "I wish my parents could understand that I'm not doing this to hurt them, I'm finally coming to terms with who I am, but they don't seem to give a fuck" I say, tearing up again. She sighs and kisses me lovingly "no more tears princess, I hate seeing you cry" I smile a little and kiss her cheek "I love you Veronica Lodge." I say, holding her hand and kissing it "I love you more Y/N L/N" Veronica whispers as I feel myself fall asleep.

Hours later I feel Veronica shaking me gently "Kitten? Wake up it's time for dinner" I groan softly "five more minutes babe." I mutter, falling back to sleep. Veronica picks me up and carries me downstairs "what are you doing?" I say, squirming a little bit "I told you, it's time to eat sweetie, it's 6:00" my eyes shoot open "I've been asleep for 6 hours?!" I say, struggling to get out of Veronica's grip "yeah, you were exhausted so I wanted to let you sleep" I nod and sigh "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." "Baby it's ok, I understand" she says, setting me down at the table. Her father chuckled at us "Young love, isn't it prescious?" He says, kissing Mrs. Lodge's cheek "dad, you're embarrassing us" Veronica whines softly and sits besides me. We enjoy a lovely dinner of lasagna with salad and garlic bread and for dessert we had chocolate lava cake. Once dinner ends, Veronica and I head upstairs and cuddle some more, I was so happy that her parents accepted us "Y/N, you okay? You're smiling like crazy" Veronica says, squeezing my cheek softly "yeah, I'm feeling so much better than earlier and I'm just really happy right now." I say, cuddling up to her "good, I love you." "I love you more V."