Chapter 2: Bunny Burrows

Nick was sitting in the truck that was packed with all the thing that was from the house that he lived in Zootopia but as now empty and sold to someone els. He was waiting on his mom that was getting some last minute thing from the old house and once he saw her she had a small box in her hand that he had never seen before. The small box was blasted in the back of the truck and they were on their way to Bunny Borrows.

***

Judy was helping out around the house with her mom as her older brothers and sisters helped her dad in the fields and the produce stand. It was Sunday and she had school tomorrow and was excited to meet the new student going to here school.

They next day at school

Judy was dropped off at school with her 20 brothers and sisters and she went to her class room and put her backpack in her cubby and sat down at her desk ready for class. Then this mammal that she has never seen going to her school and he was a fox. That must be the new student.  And then he started to walk toros her.

***

Nick walked into the class room the he was assigned to and seen a bunny looking at him and there was a empty sit next to her. So he walked that way and asked "Hi my name is Wilde, Nick Wilde and what is your name and is the sit next to you taken?" And the bunny looked at the sit next to her and said " No the sit next to me is not taken and my name is Hopps, Judy Hopps and it is nice to meet you Nick. Would you like to become friends.  There are not that many mammals in my class that like me." So he shook her hand and toke the sit by her and said ya I will be you friend.

Lunch time

At lunch Nick sat by Judy and talked about how he was from Zootopia and that him mom got a job opportunity her in Bunny Burrows Selling pastry and that at his old school he was made fun of or bullied because he was a fox and helped his mother was her pastry recipes and bake them too.

**

After Nick was done talking about himself Judy talked about how she lived in Bunny Burrows her hole life and her family is one of the most biggest farms in the try borrows and that she got bullied for being a bunny from other mammals. Then she asked him "There is the festival that will be happening in two weeks that I can show you if you wanna see some of the town? But if it is good with your mom and dad?" And after saying that Nick had this sad look on is face and she know that she said something that hit a sad spot on him.

So she asked "I'm sorry if I said something that I should have not said and if you are not up to getting a tour of town then it's Fine I can show you some other time." And looked away in shame that she hurt a new student and friend on his first day at school. "No it's fine I will take you up on the offer on getting a tour of town some more and what is the festival called? And I only have my mom now my dad died when I was born" And Judy look at him "It's called the Carrot day festival and maybe if we have time after the tour you and your mom and stop by my family's farm and get some dinner with us." But the school bell had to tell them to start going back to class.