Yunho just ignored him

Y/N: Yunho? Is everything okay? You look worried.
San: Yeah she's right. Is there anything going on?

That's when Yunho spoke up.

Yunho: Someone is watching us.
Hongjoong: What?
Jongho: What do you mean someone is watching us.
Yeosang: Watching us as in right now or....?
Seonghwa: Who is watching us? Nobody knows this place?
Yunho: Apparently "someone" or "they" know.
Hongjoong: Okay tell me everything.

Yunho showed Hongjoong his phone and let him read the text message.

Hongjoong: Oh shit! There is someone watching us. Here have your phone back. And Jongho hack the number on your computer.

When Yunho was about to give Jongho his phone he received another message.

               Text
Unknown: Why are y'all worrying about who I am? Y'all already know me and the rest of my gang. Y'all should be worrying about "him" not me.

Yunho:
Who are you talking about?!

Unknown:
Ah~ I missed this old Yunho.
The mean and cold hearted one.
The day he lost his loved of his life.

Yunho then again spoke up.

Yunho: He thinks that we know this person.
Wooyoung: Which one? We know a lot of people.
Yunho: I don't know but....
San: But What?
Yunho: He knows about Yeri.

Everyone stood quiet and you didn't know why. So you asked them about this Yeri person

Y/N: Umm...not to interrupt but...who's Yeri?

Everyone then looked at you except Yunho.

Hongjoong: Yeri was like you but different....She was also kidnapped by San, Mingi, and Jongho. She was also a witness of a situation that she shouldn't had seen so we took her. Later the days turn into moths and she got use to us even though she kind of hated us but then 2 years went by and she was like a sister to us....she was Yunho's girlfriend....
Y/N: "Was"? What do you mean "was" did she leave or....
Yunho: She was killed because of me. I wasn't fast enough to save her.....they kidnapped her and they used her as hostage. They told me that I have 20 minutes to go to the destination where she was and if I don't make it on time that they will kill her....I got there 3 minutes late because of some other gang fought with me.....when I got there she was.....she- she was already dead.

You looked at Yunho in the eyes and he was about to cry and then you looked over at the rest of the ateez members and they had their heads down. Jongho, Wooyoung, San, and Mingi were crying. You felt bad. But you also knew what pain Yunho went threw since the same situation happened to you with your boyfriend.

Y/N: I'm really sorry for asking.
Hongjoong: It's okay Y/N you didn't know either way. So is much better if we told you. We already knew this day will come.

When you smiled at Hongjoong. Yunho got another message.

               Text

Unknown:
What a sad story:(
It almost made me cry.

Yunho: Are you going to keep on hiding behind a screen or are you going tot show yourself?.

Unknown:
Why is it so hard for y'all
To understand that y'all shouldn't worry about me. Y'all should be worrying about "him".
Anyways it doesn't matter I'm getting bored. So let me tell y'all something.
Think of the only person worse than Hongjoong.
The person that knows where your all your weak spots are.
Who wants to hit you there over and over again.
Who will stop at nothing to make sure that you and everyone you love suffer.
The one who wants revenge for what you and ateez did....to him.

Yunho was reading the messages out loud to the rest of the ateez members so they can know what is this person talking about and before Yunho could be done reading. Hongjoong threw a glass cup to the wall. When you heard the glass broke you flinched.

Hongjoong: Don't you dare say it Yunho! Listen to me, we won against him. You hear me! Don't you dare say that name!

              Text

Unknown:
The myth, the legend, the strongest of all.

Yunho stop reading when Hongjoong spoke up.

Hongjoong: Bang Chan.
Yunho: Bang Chan.
Hongjoong: We're toast