Scottie jumped slightly as large ships in the distance caused trees outside the boundary of the protection dome to crush and boil up due to the shock waves. Tensing slightly, she noticed that Steve and T'Challa were sending each other concerned looks at the scope of the fight that was about to occur.

What looked like hundreds of meteors were crashing on the ground around them, bouncing off the protective dome and hitting the areas of forest outside of it. Scottie could see the armies gathering below them as they prepared for the fight that was coming, making the girl rub at the bandage on her arm as she prepared to take it off for the battle. If she used her powers, the bandage was only going to end up being set on fire anyway.

"It's too late," Vision told them all, struggling against Shuri and Bruce to sit up on the table. "We need to destroy the stone now."

Scottie turned to watch Natasha advance towards the android, pushing him slightly back on to the table. She was a scary woman at the most of times but in that moment Scottie was sure that even Vision was scared of what she would do if he didn't listen to her.

"Vision, get your ass back on the table," Natasha ordered, the android obeying her as Scottie hovered next to Steve. Her eyes were focused on the main ship that had landed almost directly across from the window of the lab across the field and she knew that this was it.

"We will hold them off," T'Challa promised his sister, his hand resting on the tooth necklace that was around his neck. Scottie had so many questions about how that was able to carry his suit but she knew it was something else on her list that she would need to ask about another time.

"Wanda, as soon as the stone's out of his head... you blow it to hell," Steve told Wanda, knowing that the girl was completely unaware of what might happen to his girlfriend after this mission. He too was sure that Scottie was going to be fine, or he was sure that the girl would have told them otherwise.

"Evacuate the city. Engage all defense procedures!" T'Challa yelled. He paused for a moment , looking back at Steve before shooting the man an almost knowing smile. "And get this man a shield."

Scottie felt a surge of power in her then, her eyes travelling over to where the stone was slowly becoming detached from Vision. It was almost like with every inch of power that left Vision, she was growing slightly stronger as the stone's energy seemed to find her. Whether that was going to be a good thing or not, Scottie wasn't particularly sure.

"Scottie," Natasha called as they all prepared to leave the lab minus Wanda, Vision and Shuri. "Let's go."

Scottie nodded, jogging back over to Wanda as she placed a soft kiss to the girl's lips. They hadn't had a moment to kiss other than their original reunion, but Scottie was very afraid this would be the last chance they'd ever get. Wanda smiled into the kiss, before pulling back and lightly pushing the girl towards the rest of the team.

"I'll see you before you know it," Wanda murmured as Scottie followed them out of the room. The red head rolled her eyes at the cheeky look Vision and Shuri were giving her before they all focused again on saving the android and removing the stone.

_______

On the battlefield, Scottie was nervously unwrapping the bandage from her arm as they all rode in carriers that seemed to effortlessly hover over the ground they were speeding across. Natasha was helping the girl to unwrap the bandage after she noticed how much Scottie's fingers were shaking, while Steve and Bucky stood next to the two women.

Scottie could hear the heavy thumps of Bruce in the Hulkbuster armour running after them, and she was also faintly aware of Rhodey and Sam flying above their heads. Natasha dropped the bandage from Scottie's arm on to the floor beneath them as she reached up to touch the communication unit in her ear.