Lost in his smell.

Start from the beginning

Sunbeam rushes down the stairs and heads outside

Sunbeam rushes down the stairs and heads outside. He saw how handsome Somchai looks in front of his car. He is wearing  gray dressy pants with a white dressy shirt with his chest exposed. He slowly gets closer Somchai and says I'm here you see me what is it that you want. With a smirk on his face. Somchai gives out a laugh and says I don't need permission from you to see you do I. No sir! I didn't think so! "While taking steps closer to Sunbeam. Come here! Sunbeam gets closer and instead of leaning on the car he started to lean on a tree. What is it you want! Asked Sunbeam. I just wanted to see you. while putting his hand on the tree by Sunbeam's face. Mmhm said Sunbeam. " All nervous"

Sunbeam tries to move and Bang! There goes the other hand of Somchai trapping Sunbeam in between his arms. Where you think you're going! Said Somchai. "In a soft sexy voice" Sunbeam couldn't speak and it started to get hot. Your puffy cheeks are getting pink again. Said Somchai. Then suddenly Sunbeam looks up and their eyes meet. They fell in a deep trance. Little did Sunbeam know Somchai I was getting closer and closer to his face. Somchai sniffs Sunbeam and says you smell sweet and delicious." While pressing his lips against his neck" Sunbeam then lets out a soft but sexy moan.

Somchai looks at Sunbeam's eyes again and raises his chin and gets closer to sunbeam's lips. His lips are getting closer and closer. Their lips nearly touching.... Sunbeam!!! Sunbeam!! Yells sing. Come inside it's getting late! Ok! I'll will be right in. Sunbeam replies. No Now!! She yells. Somchai sighs and says you should listen to her and go inside. I will see you tomorrow. Ok said Sunbeam. He started walking toward his sister. Soon as he reaches his sister she ask. Who is that guy?! He is just a friend. Seem too friendly to me to be a friend. "With a smile on her face" he is just a friend! Sure!! Whatever you say. "While laughing at Sunbeam."

Come on get inside. Is getting late and you have school tomorrow. Before he walks into the door he looks back and see Somchai drive away. Sunbeam get in the house and walks to the kitchen and makes himself a hot tea would you like some? He asked his sister. Sure! She replied."with a soft smile on her face."

Sunbeam gives her a cup of hot tea and take his to his room have a good night sis

Sunbeam gives her a cup of hot tea and take his to his room have a good night sis. He said."while yawning" he gets in his room and lays down didn't even look at his phone. He lays his head on his pillow an fastly falls asleep. The next morning he wakes up early and get ready for school he beats his brother Don to the kitchen table. What are we having today? Asked Sunbeam. "With so much joy in his voice". We are having rice porridge and pork stew. Said his mother. Mmm that sounds so delicious that it makes me even more hungry. When are you not hungry?! Asked Don "so sarcastically" leave your brother alone! Ok! ok! By the way Sunbeam your brother won't be able to drop you off to school today. He has to take me to a doctor's appointment.

So your sister is going to have to drop you off. That's fine with me mother! "While putting a spoonful of rice porridge in his mouth." Hurry up and eat Sunbeam so I can take you to school. Ok! I'm almost done. I'll will wait for you outside. Ok! soon after some was done eating his rice porridge. He heads out to his sister's car. Gets in and heads off to  school.

Meanwhile in Somchai house. Kai is waiting outside for Somchai with his friends daughter. Finally it's about time I've been waiting out here for an hour! I was getting dressed. No need to hurry me up. Fine! This is.... I know her name you told me already! It's Lawana isn't it?! Yes it's. Swadi ka big brother! Said lawana. " With a nervous smile on her face". Swadi krab little sister. Get in the car we are going to be late. Ok!? When they were about to get in the car. Kai grabs Somchai's arm and says quietly. Her life is in your hands take care of her or else. Or else what! What exactly do you think you can do to me?!! Nothing just get in the car and go! So he did. He turned on the car and drove off with so much hurry.

They got to School and in front of the building there was Sunbeam and his friends. Hey! Isn't that Somchai!? Asked Dede. And who is that coming out of the car with him?! Who knows and who cares!! Said Joy "with hate in her voice"  Guys you got to admit he is the sexiest man in campus!! Said Quinn "with so much excitement in her voice" . But hey who is that woman with him she's beautiful. Asked Z. Do you know her Sunbeam? No I have no idea who she is. Why don't we go ask? Said Dede yeah let's go ask. Said Sunbeam. No! You stay put. Yelled Jesus. Forget it they're walking this anyway! Said Dede.

Swadi krab everyone!! Swadi!! Everyone replied. This is Lawana a friend of the family she's going to be coming to the school for now on. Swadi Lawana I'm Z. Swadi "while extending her hand" I'm Lawana. "also extending her hand". While gazing into each other's eyes. Come on guys let's all go inside. Said Dede. Sunbeam turns around and Somchai grabs his arm and pulls him close to him and whispers in his ear. what you're not going to say what you're not going to say good morning to me. "In a soft sexy voice". He don't have to say anything to you!! Yelled Jesus. "While separating them apart".

Jesus hold Sunbeam behind him while grabbing his hand and said he is mine!! I don't want you to come near him again! Says who! Somchai replies. " With an attitude". And ends up grabbing Jesus collar.

 And ends up grabbing Jesus collar

That's enough you two!! Said Quin. "While separating them apart." He doesn't belong to anyone! On what I know Sunbeam is single! Said Joy. "With frustration in her voice" let's just go inside please! said Dede "getting worried". Hey Sunbeam do you want me to take you to that same restaurant I took you yesterday. Asked Jesus. No thank you my mom is making me some food tonight. Maybe some other night. Everybody started going to their class.

Z asks Lawana. Would you like me to walk you to your class. Sure!! That will be great thank you. "With a big smile on her face". She grabbed her by her waist and direct her to the direction her class is in. Soon as everyone is in their class Sunbeam starts walking towards his. Then suddenly Somchai grabs him and pushes him into a dark classroom! While covering his mouth! shhh! Don't say anything just listen. Let it be the last time Jesus says that you're his. Because you are mine do you hear me!

No! I am single I am nobody's and I'm a virgin!!! Huh!! You are a what! Yelled Somchai."while backing up away from Sunbeam". You heard me I'm a virgin!!! There was an awkward silence. Then out of know where Somchai said with a soft sexy voice. Then your virginity is mine!... Huh! Sunbeam turned red. Somchai grab some Bean closer to him and whispered in his ear with a rough sexy demanding voice. Your virginity is mine!...