-That idiot did the stupidest thing by going here.

-I'm sure you're really dear to her until she made this dangerous decision.

-Still that moron...

I glanced at her still in her emotionless expression but the heart never lies. I got the feelings that she's really glad Mikan is here...

|°Time skip°|

Baking magic chocolates that grant wishes, I put my thought and feelings in each of them. For the final touch, I placed the soul I collected into the chocolates.

Day by day, I received a good amount of souls from Glass and Sorube at the shop. I also learnt that she changed the shop's name into Glass Sorbet. I'm glad they are learning to be witches but I felt like I let go off the shop completely.

-She won't be mad, right...? 

I said to myself, feeling guilty of letting go her most price possession after she left me.

Out of nowhere, I saw smoke coming from the area of the forest.

-What is that??

Then, Hotaru came out from her lab, riding her wheeless duck scooter toward the smoke.

-I guess that girl and Iinchou are in trouble. She can never use her Alice if no one attack her but during that time, she did it. She did it because she wants to protect herself but why she didn't use it at the class...?

-She's a weird girl...

I can hear their voices. That girl, Mikan was desperate calling for help...

|°Time skip°|

Pulling the freshly baked chocolates from the oven, I started thinking about Hotaru while looking outside because she's taking along time to come back. 

-I mean maybe she's helping Mikan with the task or maybe she got in trouble with something...!

I started blabbing as decorating the chocolate. Then, the door swung opened and Kugutsu was the one who open it.

-Kugutsu!? What are you doing here??

I surprised to see him. He came walking toward with that grin on his face.

-Just checking in the new chocolates are doing...

I whispered in my ears which made me blush and hot but its not the heat that is going to melt me.

-He wants chocolates to upgrade someone Alice, right... I almlst done...

The president sent me a secret yet most annoying letter ever that he wants a magical chocolate due today!

-Thank god that that girl, Mikan cause a chaos and now, I have free time to bake them!

I thought and for the final finish for the chocolate, I placed a soul in them, casting the spell that Onee-chan taught me whenever we placed a soul in dessert.

-A spell only me and her know...

I gave the chocolate to Kugutsu after wrapping it in a cute little box before he left the room. Even though, he's someone I hate but he's still a customer and I need to respect him in everything way.

-RUKA!!!

I heard somekne calling out for Ruka and I know that voice very much.

I looked outside and saw Natsume, running toward the Northen Woods with his heartbeat rapidly pounding.

-Did something happened to Ruka?!

I quickly put on my glasses and used my Alice. I saw them using Ruka to get passed through that mutant little chick which after been mutant, it's not little anymore.