Late night thoughts

Entering my bedroom, I gently closed the door behind me and began stripping my clothes. I took my time as I got changed into my pajamas, which had simply been a pair of sweatpants. Electric cyan hair is all that filled my mind as I slowly laid down on my bed for the night, as well as his bitter lime eyes that sparkle in the light. Sometimes they would look hazel, and sometimes they would look azure, it just depended on the lighting. His porcelain skin was so smooth and perfect, I had found that out when our hands would, accidentally or not, brush against each other. The more I thought about it, the more rosy my cheeks became, and the more I thought about how rough my own skin was compared to his. I attempted to shrug off the thoughts as I completely covered myself with my heavy blanket.
Thoughts of Ethan still welcomed themselves into my mind; I didn't notice as my hands subconsciously slid down my own body. My fingers hooked the hem of my sweatpants, slowly tugging them down with one hand and immediately beginning to stroke my member with the other. I thought about Ethan and let out a subtle groan as I continued to rub myself. I thought about how beautiful his laugh is, how adorably squeaky his voice is, how wonderful his singing is.
My thoughts only seemed to get more sensual as I thought about how he'd look underneath me, sweat dripping down his face, his plump, cotton candy colored lips parted slightly, showing his pearly white teeth as he moaned in his squeaky voice. I let out another groan and stroked myself faster as I thought about kissing Ethan's lips, how sweet they would taste. We would kiss until our lips were a red-violet color and sore. Dark purple hickeys would look so gorgeous on his pale skin.
I moaned out Ethan's name gently as I stroked myself faster, panting and moaning a bit louder. I covered my mouth, making sure I wouldn't be too loud. I then remembered how Ethan had mentioned that he used to take gymnastics, would he still be as flexible now? I wondered if he could do the splits. I groaned as I imagined him bouncing on my hard member, or keeping his legs on my shoulders as I pulled him close to me, making love to him. I couldn't help it, I needed to release soon. I moaned a profanity as I stroked myself faster, rubbing my thumb over the slit.
Why was I thinking about Ethan while doing this? I was convinced that I was biromantic, but heterosexual, but I guess I was wrong. Suddenly, I imagined Ethan sucking my member, me thrusting into his warm mouth. It was enough to send me over the edge. I moaned and grabbed a tissue, quickly cleaning myself up. I glanced at my phone, maybe I should give Ethan a call? I picked up my phone.