-------------*------------

(Y/N)'s POV

That idiot... I'll give him a proper punishment for bad-mouthing and i know just the thing. I will admit that cooking is not in my skill set but with helping hand from the faes, I was able to make the red pesto sauce without causing a mess. At least making tea, coffee or chocolate beverages is easy to make and it's less for me to fail on that. I've ask Lambert my fire fae to do the cooking and keep the food warm until they return.

While reading a book by the drawing-room's fireplace, a knock suddenly heard from the door. I let them know my presence. Come in... As the door opened, her majesty and company entered with venrich holding what seems to be a Christmas cake.

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday to you...

(Y/N) Make a wish. Olaf said gesturing to the candle lit in the cake. I comply to his request. What is my wish... I never ask much.

So what did you wished for? Anna said

There is a saying that if you tell the wish it wouldn't come true. I said

I was supposed to cook the pesto but ya know... Please it's not your cooking. venrich said

I know my limits venrich and I know you had your dinner. Will just have pesto tomorrow. So let's have some tea and cake and then open some presents before going to bed. I said pointing at the mountain pile of presents in the Christmas tree. Then at that moment, lambert entered with a food cart complete with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and pastries.

Good evening everyone, mistress ainsel I have what you had asked. Will be that all? Lambert said
zooming to my side and giving a small bow. His the only my contracted fae that is tolerable to be with.

No and thank you lambert. I appreciate it. I said as Lambert giving confirmed nod and disappears out of sight.

Presents! Olaf said heading to the tree.

Wow, that's a lot of presents. I know we already gave the other presents to the staff but where did they come from. Elsa said

From me, father, the romarion royal family and other acquaintances from work and the academy. There are tags to which is yours. I said as I slice some cake to eat and see them look for there presents. Elsa walk towards me with hand full of presents.

(Y/N) most of the gifts are to some people I never known and what are they. Elsa said helping her identify her gifts.

○ That's dragon scales from father: To use in magic tool crafting.
○ A box set of one use Elemetal Crystals from Lady Irene Smith. The head master of the Scholar Mage Academy.
○ Glamor Spray Potion from Frederick. For disguise purposes. Please only use this if needed.
○ Belmontian Silk dresses with rose gold embroidery from the royal family.
○ And a crafted seeing stone necklace from me. To help you see the faes. The glasses are useful but they do have limitations special to powerful faes. This stone can fully see them and warn you if they will cause dangerous intentions. I said pointing out each present. But I noticed that all of the gifts, she held dearly on the seeing stone necklace.

Thank you (Y/N). It's beautiful. Before I forget, here's your present. Elsa said giving me a small aqua blue rectangular box. I opened it to put out a long navy blue scarf with white snowflakes patterns embroidered at the ends.

Thank you elsa. This is lovely... I said as I tried wearing the scarf. Then i noticed elsa took a deep breath then determination can be seen in her face.

(Y/N) can i talk to you please. Alone... Elsa said eyeing the others. Busy with there presents.

Of course. Let's head to the throne room. I said as she lead the way. It must be important.

--------------*---------------

Elsa's POV

This is it and it's now or never. I have to tell her what I feel. Walking inside the throne room with (Y/N) made me feel nervous. The moment I turn around to looking at her, I can't help to be mesmerized by her beauty especially her (E/C) eyes. As if all my nerves have calm down. It better to start with simple talk just to ease her in with my confession.

(Y/N)... so how's your health? I said

My migraine is gone, eating right and recovering my lost sleep. Thank you for your concern of my wellbeing elsa. (Y/N) said with a small smile.

It's should be me thanking you. You've done so much for me and the kingdom. I'm just concerned that the amount of magic you've been using all the time worries me. I said

(Sigh)... I apologize if I always made you worry. You can say it a bad habit of mine. Making everyone worry for me. There is a saying: if you're given something, there infinite possibilities to do with it. It's just up to you choose if you use if for good or bad. I always choose in what I believe in and that's doing good. (Y/N) said

(Y/N) there is something I have to tell you. I know your still grasping about your emotions. I just want you to know that even if you decide to deny it, we can still be friends. I paused for a bit. Taking a deep breath for nerve relief. Its time to tell her elsa...

I-i like you (Y/N)... m-more than just a friend. I said feeling myself blush on from my confession. There I said it... I just dug my own grave. Wishing i could just run away like in my coronation. Heavy silence fill the room. A shocked expression can be seen in her face.

I-i see... I'm flattered to know you have romantic feelings for me. I just don't know yet how to properly handle this. Not that I'm denying nor accepting your romatic confession. It just i don't know... (Y/N) said as trying to regain herself from her surprise state but not without me noticing her very flustered face. My God, It's the first time I've seen her like this. She's adorable...

It's ok... Not that I'm asking a immediate answer and I just wanted you to know. We can just take this one step at a time. In fact I'm also new to romatic love. If things don't work out, we can still be friends. I said

Love is one emotion that I still need to understand. Thank you for your honesty elsa and being patient with me. And if I'm certain of what I feel about it, I'll immediately tell you. (Y/N) said back to her usual expression but with a small smile.

Well let's head back. The others might be looking for us. I said but before we leave, (Y/N) suddenly hold my hand then she pointed up. Above us, some faes with holding a mistletoe.

Those are yule faes... If we don't comply to there rules, they'll pester us the whole season. I do apologize on what I'm about to do. (Y/N) said very flustered. Then the next thing I know my mind went blank as she lean in and kissed me.