Rias: I want something else!!

(Y/n): Ugh. What is it?

Rias: I want to talk without fighting after we beat you on the last day.

You looked at your team who were going to laugh and you chuckled

(Y/n): Sure Rias, Whatever you say. You're training starts tomorrow so see everyone in a few hours

You and your team left to your rooms Akeno was looking at you Leave and her heartaches for you more..

Akeno: (Y/n)...

-Later that night-

(Y/n): Zzzz zzzzz

A knock came at your door

You groaned and you walked to the door opening it to see Akeno and Rias

(Y/n): The hell do you want

Rias: We want to sleep with y-

You closed the door in their face

(Y/n): I'm not gonna be your toy again. So no go back to sleeping nude with Issei.

You went back to sleep and Akeno and Rias looked kinda sad

-TimeSkip-

Next day/First day if Training

Day 1: Ace and Kiba

Ace: Oi, blondie! Let's go train
The white haired sinner calls to Kiba, who runs over.

Kiba: So, what are you going to be training me in?

Ace: In the fight with you and your peerage, I noticed a lot of things that I intend to iron out in you. The first of which is your temper. Now then anger is an incredibly useful emotion, it's an amazing motivation to train and fight, but if you let it could you in a fight you are as good as dead. The other thing is that you weren't thinking out your moves and plans, like when you unleashed your barrage of slashes at me you were to busy trying to hit me that you didn't account for me dodging. So we're going to spar for a few rounds, and while we're fighting I'm going to be insulting you and those you care about. It's fine to get angry at these insults and let them motivate them to your victory, but don't let your rage over come you. Okay?

Kiba: Yeah, I think I got this.

Kiba says as he summons a sword and slashes at Ace, who dodges backwards and kicks him at kiba arm. Kiba summons a second sword to parry the hit, and he flies upwards to avoid Kiba's assault.

Ace: Good job, if your this good you might be able to protect your worthless peerage.

He mocks and Kiba flies at him, attacking him to which Acero starts to counter with a dagger he draws from his coat.

Ace: Or maybe I was wrong, you can't protect anyone. You couldn't even protect (Y/n) when he needed it the most.

Kiba: Shut up!

He says as his attacks become more and more erratic. He kicks Kiba to the ground.

Acero: You let your anger get the best of you.
The two of them trained together for the rest of the day.

Day 1: Angela and Koneko
The Nekotama is looking up at the Fallen Angle who called her here.
Angela: During your fight with Ace and the others, I noticed your speed is severely lacking. So me and you are going to be racing for the day. You may only leave when you beat me while I'm holding back

Koneko: Speed isn't really my thing, you know that right? I'm a rook, not a knight.

Angela: In any fight, strength will not he enough. You can use your strength to be beat me though.

Angela says as she darts off, with Koneko lagging behind. Koneko loses the race constantly, her speed not even coming close to Angela

Koneko is currently trailing about a mile behind Angela in the current race.

Koneko: 'Damn it, I'm so tired. What should I do?'

She thinks to herself, her mind racing a mile a minute (sadly her body isn't going that fast) untill she remembers what Angela said before the race started.

Angela: You can use your strength to beat me though.

Koneko then uses her strength to push herself forward, leaping great distances to eventually get beat Angela.

Angela: Well done, we'll continue tomorrow.

Day 1: Rias, Akeno and Black

Black is sitting at a table, reading a book with a chess set in front of him, when Rias and Akeno arrive.

Black: Right, glad you two could make it.

Rias: Why are we here?

Black: During our fight, you didn't have a strategy. As such, it made my job of beating you all much easier. So, we're going to play chess. Your job is to out maneuver me if you can then I'll, you what, I'll put in a good word for who ever beats me to (Y/n). Does that sound good?

Rias: And if we lose?

Black: Then you switch to the other person, we end when I say we end or if I'm beaten.
And so for the next couple hours the three of them playing chess and everytime it seemed one of the two had the advantage and might win, Black would win in the next few turns.

Black: Alright. We're done here.

Rias: What?

Black: Next Akeno will say "One more round is all I need", and Rias will then say "How did you keep on stealing the victory?"

Akeno: One more round is all I need.

Rias: How did you keep on stealing the victory?

Rias and Akeno then realized what he said.

Rias: How did you know what we were going to say?

Black: Because your easily read, and really predictable I knew what you were going to do three turns before you did. You let yourselves keep on being led into a false sense of security. In order to have a foolproof strategy, you must first be unreadable and be able to improvise. You two also kept in using similar strategies to the ones previously.

He says as he stands up and walks off.

D.C is working with Issei which he didn't want to do but he's getting to beat that crap out of Issei, so he gets something out of it.

You however weren't there at the time. You were in town you had groceries and stuff you had to cook for everyone and since there's more than the usual people you needed more but Talon was with you. He was like the annoying and childish little brother to you.

Talon looked so mad because he wasn't training

(Y/n): Talon you'll train tomorrow it's not a big deal Also have you seen Raynare

Talon: Big deal? I want to fight some of them! And no I haven't

(Y/n): You can tomorrow like I said you can't just be mad every time something doesn't go your wa-

Someone bumped your leg from the side and she fell back and you turned to look at her, she was young and her clothes were ripped and her arms were bandaged

Before you could say anything she quickly hid behind your leg and she held it. Her grip was really tight and she was shaking like she was scared.

(Pretty sure EVERYONE knows who I'm talking about. If not or u want someone else to be the little girl here SAY SOMETHING!)

(Y/n): The hell? Are you okay?

She heard footsteps coming your way and she hid behind your legs again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright chapter done with the help of TheAceBrit