89 - SEKAIYEOL : The Revenge of the Holy Trinity (Part 2 FINAL)

Start from the beginning

Of course, after fucking in the weirdest and kinkiest of ways, they would still go back to having sex inside the bedroom, their most favorite thing of all, personally. After the usual refreshing shower and/or shower sex, the three of them would head to Jongin's bed. Jongin would kneel on all fours as Chanyeol fucks his throat with Sehun also fucking his ass until they all orgasm. Chanyeol would sit on the bed, back leaning against the headboard as Sehun bounces on his cock in reverse-cowboy position. Jongin would stand on the bed in front of Sehun's face and allow the younger to suck his cock off. Chanyeol would kneel on the floor jerking himself off while finger-fucking Jongin splayed on the bed. At at same time, Jongin would fuck Sehun's ass while Sehun blows his cock for a sixty-nine session.

When they all feel lazy though, the three of them would just lie on the bed. Their bodies would be snugly pressed together for a nice cockwarming party while watching a good movie until the credits roll.

Sehun likes to be in the middle position since he is super fond of warmth. Chanyeol's cock would stay buried inside Sehun's hole, while Sehun's dick remains seated inside Jongin's ass. Jongin would have a fleshlight sucking on his cock since he has nobody to enclose his dick around. But it's fine. It would be slightly uncomfortable at first, but they would get through the night with minimal movements. They would end up falling asleep in that set-up anyway, hearing each other's breathing while feeling their cocks secured and ass filled until morning. There would be episodes of twitching here and there, as well as dripping of precum out of the asshole especially at dawn. But it would be alright. They would wake up to each other gently kissing their mouths as good morning, having vanilla sex to make up for the last night's event.

Frequent times also, whenever they stay the night at Jongin's place before everyone would begin their own day, Chanyeol would rim anyone's asshole who wins rock-paper-scissors (mostly Jongin) while the loser (mostly Sehun) would just touch himself and watch in envy. Jongin would feel bad for the baby of course, so when Chanyeol has gone to work, he would fuck Sehun on the couch and let him ride his cock while they passionately make out. They would video their fucking and send it to Chanyeol in ungodly office hours, so when the man gets off from work, they would be punished and fucked raw from dusk until dawn. Chanyeol would be soft-hearted to forgive them after they forcibly act cute. Sehun and Jongin would settle for a kiss on both sides of Chanyeol's cheek, and Chanyeol would secretly admire it.

Since Chanyeol is the oldest (and maybe the tallest and bulkiest) he feels more responsible, superior, and dominant among them. He would make Sehun and Jongin obey to his words. If he says no fucking until he finishes a project proposal, then that means no sex for a fucking week. When Jongin gets injured because of dance lessons, then that means no sex until his waist heals. If Sehun is having a goddamned tantrum and is too lazy to go to his part-time job, then that means no sex until he gets a work certificate from the manager.

Before, the three of them would just be all horny and chaotic dudes, but as time goes by, they've come to establish discipline along with the lines of their fucking (kinky or regular). Chanyeol would always reiterate that if they want this relationship to last, they must abide to one another's rules, understanding everyone's behaviors and personalities. They're friends after all above anything else, so it's a must to keep this friendship intact even after small arguments and misunderstandings arise.

But it can be seldom inevitable. Just like what happened one time when Sehun and Chanyeol got into a heated fight.

Sehun accidentally deleted an important file on Chanyeol's laptop when he borrowed it to play games. Chanyeol got angry at him so he cursed Sehun to death. Sehun didn't like being verbally abused so he punched Chanyeol on the face, and that resulted to another fist-fight with literally Jongin in the middle of them. Jongin had to resort to violence over both uncontrollable adults to make them stop. He used a baseball bat to strike Chanyeol and Sehun on the butt, making them kneel on the floor in pain. The two gentlemen reconciled that exact night after Jongin threatened them he would fuck Chanyeol in the ass and he would put sand inside Sehun's ass.