Seer Saver

Summary: Cordy has a vision of Buffy's sudden death. Can Cordy save her? Will she get there in time? Set in S1 of Angel and S5 of Buffy.

It was a dark night. Cordelia was on her way home, when a vision hit. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and closed her eyes, fingers to temples, as images came to her.

"Oh God. Buffy," she said.

She ran out the door towards her car, turned the car on, and hit the gas, putting the peddle to the medal. She sped through traffic all the way towards Buffy's house in Sunnydale. Luckily, she wasn't caught by any cops.

Once she was parked, she ran towards the house and closed the door. She ran up the stairs towards the bathroom, praying and hoping she wasn't too late.

Anya was in the kitchen doing dishes when she heard someone running up the stairs. She dried her hands on a hand towel, set it on the counter, and walked out of the kitchen.

"Dawn, is that you? You home?"

No answer.

She sighed.

She was about ready to finish her job in the kitchen, when she heard a female calling to the Slayer. It was very familiar. She looked out the window to see a car. It was still on which meant something serious. She hadn't even knocked. Just ran in.

The former Vengeance Demon started up the stairs.

Meanwhile, the Seer made her way to the bathroom. She opened the door. When she saw her just lying there on her back unmoving, she left the door open and rushed in.

She knelt at her side.

"Buffy? Buffy, can you hear me?"

She groaned and opened her eyes to see her.

"Cordelia?" she groaned, only half conscious.

"I'm here."

"I don't know what-"

"Shh. Me, neither. I just have the visions. You're going to be okay."

"How do you know?"

"I just do. I'm a Seer."

"Buffy, what happened?" a female asked.

"Anya, ask later. I had a vision. I can explain. Right now, I need you to do me a favor. Despite how much she hates them, she needs a hospital or she'll die."

She heard footsteps as Anya ran downstairs towards the living room telephone.

Afterward, Anya hung up.

She ran back upstairs towards the bathroom.

"Can I do anything?" Anya asked.

"Get me water and Tylenol. I'm a human Seer. You what's going to happen."

"I'll be right back."

Anya went downstairs.

Cordy gently slapped her cheek.

"Stay awake. You have to stay awake. At least until the ambulance gets here."

"I can't go."