☆ Ch.1 | First Day ☆

Start from the beginning

You couldn't see his eyes from this angle, but you could tell he was wearing glasses.

But for some stupid reason, you continue to look at him until he stops. Which causes you to stop too.

Then, he turns his head to you at the other side of the path, looks straight at you and glared.

He glared at you.

And on instinct, you quickly began to walk(more like run) towards the double doors and step inside.
You were so embarrassed. He had caught you staring at him.
Yeah, totally not a creep.

This is why your antisocial.
Stupid.

Anyway, instead of walking towards the classroom, you made your way towards the teachers lounge. Where you would meet dad and Principal Nezu.

(A/n: Yes, I know. "YoUr dAd iS dEaD." Just bare with me.)

With a tired huff, you made it towards the lounge, and through the door window you saw Aizawa and Principal Nezu.

You gave a little knock on the door then turn the knob to open it. As you did, you saw Principal Nezu and Aizawa staring at you. You gave them a small innocent smile as you walk towards them.

"Hey dad, hey Grandpa.", you said as you sat down next to Aizawa.
Your dad.

He isn't actually your dad, obviously. Your real dad is dead, but before your dad died, and figured out he was a Villain, Aizawa was good friends with your dad and mom. So you knew who he was from a very young age. Anyway, when you figured out what your father actually was, it changed your mom. She had severe depression, and lung disease. She smoked a lot and drank a lot. One day, she abused you, out of the blue. And after she did that, she tired to kill herself. Luckily, Aizawa was coming to do his weekly visit, and stopped her in time.
You were frozen. You were bleeding from the head, coughing up blood as you clench your stomach. Bruises almost all over your arms and stomach.
Your mother was taken to a mental hospital and the court took your mom's authority as your parent, away.
You had no other place to go, and Aizawa, didn't want to leave you, so after some paper work and a court discussion, you were handed over to Aizawa's care.

For 6 to 7 years, he has taken care of you and over time, he was like a father figure, so you call him dad.

"I thought I told you to stop calling Principal Nezu that.", Aizawa said with a tired groan.

Nezu chuckles a bit with a smile, "It's ok, Mr. Aizawa. I quite like it.", he said with his usual smile.

Aizawa stared at your hoddie that you wore. He sighed and turn his head back to Principal Nezu.

"Anyway, [Y/N], We gave you permission to be able to use that hoodie of yourself because of you mental illnesses.", Nezu said as he took a sip from his green tea cup.

"But, we are only giving you 2 months. After that, you must learn to not use it."

This kinda caught you off guard but it didn't surprise you as much. You saw it coming, after all, being in the hero course means learning to also over come weaknesses and fears.

"I-....I understand...", is all you said as you stab your nails into your sleeves in your forearms.

You hated your quirk. It reminded you too much of your father.