Frankie Stein x Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde

Okay, here's my thing. Both of them really liked Frankie in the beginning and she really liked them, too. But when Jackson and Holt found out they were the same person, they immediately began warring with each other, especially when it came to Frankie. This lead to Frankie deciding to 'hit pause' with both of them until they could learn to get along. 

I have two problems with this. One, she could choose to date both of them since --and she says this herself--they're technically the same guy. She even states that she can't choose between the two of them.

Which brings me to my other problem: She tells them not to think of their situation as a break-up, and then proceeds to date other people despite both Jackson and Holt agreeing to wait for her. This is fine on its own; people moving on is completely understandable. But she should have at least been honest about the 'hitting pause' thing if she was just going to end up dating other people anyway. They both would have understood.

(Or maybe she broke up with them officially off-screen, I don't know. If she did, I have no reason to complain about any of that xD)

Anyway, I can't find it in me to ship her with either of them regardless, my other reason being I ship Jackson and Holt with someone else a hell of a lot more, something I'll get to in a later part.

P.S: The art at the top of the page is not mine, it was created by Kirajoleen on DeviantArt. :)

.