2

Kaitlyn's P.O.V

Kaitlyn get ready to leave!!
My dad said yelling upstairs.
I got up and looked to see what time it was, it was only 5:30 In. The. Morning. Why this early!? I got up after a few minutes of just staring a the clock and got a shower. After I got out the shower I dried off and put this outfit on and put my hair up.

 After I got out the shower I dried off and put this outfit on and put my hair up

After I got done fixing my hair I quickly put on my Jordans and ran down stairs. Your really going to wear that around you new family? My dad said as he was picking up his suit cases . Yea?? What's wrong with it?.. I said as I was picking up my suit case.
Nothing..Do you have everything you need? My dad said as he turn back to look at me. Yea..I'm ready to go. I said as he turned back around to go put the suit cases in the car. I turned around and looked around the house as my dad put both of our suit cases in the car. I can't believe we're really moving. Again. I finally got in the car after a minute of looking around the house. You ready? My dad said happily. I just nodded and smiled..if I'm being completely honest..I'm not thrilled to meet "my new family" but..it's whatever. We'll be outta there within a few months, like every other new family. I just can't wait to see what the other kids look like. You okay? My dad said as he studied the road. Yea..I'm okay. I said as I slouched in the seat a little. How much longer till we get to the airport? I said as I looked at him waiting for an answer.
A few more hours sweetie. He said getting more happy the closer we got to the airport. I decided to go on my phone, I got a text from an unknown number.

TEXT. UN=Unknown number Kat=You

UN: Hey Kaitlyn this is Lisa. Your dad gave me your number to try and get to know you a little better. *Sent 5 minutes ago*
Kat: Hey Lisa, It's nice to kinda meet you!
Lisa: This is Grayson..how much longer are you guys from the airport?
Kat: a few hours?..
*Seen 5 second ago*
TEXT ENDS

I decided to text Emma.
Kat: Hey Bitch!!
Emma: He bitch!!
Kat: Guess what!?
Emma: Are you leaving already!?
Kat: Yup..Just a few more hours away!
Emma: I can't wait to see you again!♥️
Kat: I know..It's been so long since I've seen you and James!
Emma: I know! The last time I seen you was last year at the party😭
Kat: I know 💔
Emma: What's the name of your new step Brothers?
Kat: There not my "new stepbrothers" and I only know one of there names..why?
Emma: Because I think I  already know them..
Kat:...What's there names?
Emma: Ethan and Grayson Dolan?..
Kat: Oh Shit! I think that's them! 😂😭
*Seen 1 second ago*

I really hate when people do that..
We're here! My dad yelled as he scared me shit outta me.
We got outta the car and got out suit cases and walked in the airport..5 more hours til I meet my "new family"
Can't wait 🙄

Skip to after the plain ride to L.A

I got woke up by my dad shaking me.
Get up sweetie we landed. My dad said as I got up. We got our suit cases and got off the plain. When we got to the airport we saw a group of 4 people with a sign that said "Carpenter" Before you ask no I'm not related to Sabrina Carpenter. My dad ran over to them as I am just walked hella slow. Hurry up Kaitlyn! My dad said as he was hugging I'm guessing is Lisa. After a few more seconds of walking, I finally got over to them. Kaitlyn this is Lisa..Lisa this is my daughter Kaitlyn. We shook hands and said the usual thing.. Kaitlyn this is Cameron, Ethan, and Grayson. She said as she pointed to each one of them as she was saying there names. Guys don't be rude..help the pretty young lady with her bags. Lisa said as she looked at the 2 boys. The boys were just staring at me..then they both snapped out of it and they each grabbed one of my suitcases. Then we all walked out if the air port to there car. Kaitlyn you might have to sit on someones lap. My dad said as he looked in the car. Not a problem. I said as I got in the car and sat on one of twins lap..I mean I couldn't sit on Cameron's lap because she was already holding one of my dad's suit cases. So I mean I have no choice but to sit on on of twins lap. When I got in I closed the door and Lisa drove to there house. After a few minutes of all of us getting to know each other a little bit more I found out out that Ethan is a little shorter than Grayson and Grayson has a tampon for an earring. So apparently I was sitting on Ethan's lap. I mean I'm not complain. After a little while in the car we finally pulled in the driveway to there house, so everyone got out..when I got out Ethan touched my ass..I didn't say anything because I don't know if he did it on purpose or by accident. The boys got my suit cases so I just walked in the house after my dad walked in. Grayson why don't you give Ethan the other suit cases so he can show Kaitlyn her room? Lisa said as she looked at Grayson. Grayson nodes and gave Ethan my other suit case. This way. Ethan said as we walked upstairs.