Keeravani garu came as the middle man and stopped them.

Ke: No fights pls.This is probably the last time we'd all be gathering for Bahubali movie.After this you'll all be going your own ways so let's make this time as eventful and memorable as possible.Come on shake hands.

He took SSR and D's hands and joined them.They hugged and reconciled.

K: This is why we need an elderly and wise person with us always.

R: I agree.Where were we?

Va: Rooms..

R: Yes.Bava, it's the same here. One hall, one kitchen, one balcony but separate rooms. You can have a whole room to yourself.

SSR: Yes yes I also have made a plan on who should take which room. Hear me out...Annayya n Vadina (Keeravani garu n Valli garu), Rama n myself...One room for Prashanti...

D raised his hand high up to get SSR's attention.

D: Me ! We're a couple we too need a separate room !!

However SSR pretended to ignore him.

SSR: ....Karthikeya n Rana, you'll be together...

R: Woo hooo ! Come ra....

R looped his arm around K's neck playfully putting his weight on the petite guy who felt as if a goat getting curled by a python.

K mv: Ouch ! What's wrong with naanna ? Sleeping under the wheel of a Ashok leyland lorry and with this jungle bear is the same...hope I return to my wife in a single piece...

D: Me ! Me ! For us !

SSR: Wait ra, I'm coming there... Pramod and Darling you will stay together.All rooms are taken up so Sweety will stay with me and Rama. There is an extra cot in our room so...

However before SSR could complete D cut in,

D: What ??? My wife has to sleep in an extra cot ??? Who do you think she is ??? She's the kulavadhu of Uppalapati Mahasamrajyam.Just so doesn't have demands doesn't give you the rights to illtreat her like this !!! I can't allow this !!! She has to get the best!!!

S: Sshhh it's ok pupsoo relax I can adjust not an issue for me...

D: You keep quiet ! You don't know...

Ra: You two pls don't fight for this trivial matter.

SSR: Did we say we will put her in there ? We will give her the large bed fit for a queen.Myself and Rama will adjust in the extra cot.

D: Ohoo you two oldies will snuggle in one small cot but a young married lady should sleep in big bed alone like a nun ??? Very nice... this doesn't seem like an arrangement it is a planned scheme to separate us !!

R wanted his bro and bava to be together so he suggested,

R: Raj garu, bro and bava can take our room.Let Karthikeya stay with you.I will sleep in the hall,on the sofa.

D: This I agree.Thank you bava ummah!

Ps: Why should you sleep in the hall Rana? There is no need for that.I'm alone in the huge room,Sweetamma can be with me.

D mv: Came.The biggest obstacle in my marital life.Pouring ice water on my attempts and corrupting my wife's mind against me is her main job.

SSR: That's a better idea!

S: Yaaayyy !!!

D mv: Hmm why blame others when my own is at fault.Couldn't she say a word she wants to be with her King? White beard would have listened to her.😏

SSR: See,this is the arrangement for these two days.All have to obey because we have come here as a team for a single cause.I seek all of your cooperation.

All bobbed their heads except D.

SSR: Ok now you can go to your respective rooms and take rest or freshen up.Later we'll all be going out for sightseeing.Shobhu will join us.

Va: Oh yes he too came with us na, where is he staying ?

Ra: His wife's cousin's house is nearby so Shobhu and his wife will be staying there.

D:(mv: Smart fella escaped with wife from putting up with this mental family)Sweetu ma,do you have any friend or relative living here ?

S: No pupsooo...

D: What ?? If I take your clan for a movie,housefull board has to be put outside the cinema.Not even one migrated to London ? Why are they hellbent on increasing Mangalore population ? Crazy ppl...😏

In his frustration unknowingly Pabsu pa stepped on the tail of the sleeping lioness who awoke with a roar.

S: What??My people are crazy ??? If an entire cinema hall is required for mine,your family is a mini village by itself! You forgot ? Cars and buses weren't enough to bring them to our reception venue that my appa and anna had to arrange lorries to transport them!😠

R fell on the sofa guffawing.

R: Hahahaha I remember that too well...Not 1 not 2... 21 lorries were needed that much human load came from Mogalthur.🤣🤣

S: Right! Along with that, their luggage.Big barrels of eatables,sacks of rice,bunches of bananas,baskets of fruits,containers of spices and what nots...as if there was a dearth for all that in Puttur.😠

D: Hey all that they brought for us with love!Afterall,I'm the lion king of Uppalapati empire,the lighthouse of bhimvaram and pride of Telangana!! If Japanese are learning Telugu and eating biriyani it's only because of this 'Adavi Ramudu'.Mind it!

He shook her finger at her.She swatted his hand.

D: Aah my hand!!

S: Unfortunately they have not seen the real you!If they did,they would think twice before singing your praises!For the ruckus your people created,our helpers didn't even wait for payment and ran away after unloading everything.You talking about my family??Think before you talk!

R: Exactly 🤣🤣

D: 😕😕

Pramod went closer to D and whispered.

Pr: Annayya, before vadina drags our clan further to the streets call it a truce.

D: Huh...uh...ok fine...both our families are huge so it is a draw.Pramod,put in our family whatsaap group to ask if we have anyone living in UK.

K: What is this ?You have to put in group asking if your relatives staying here ?

D: What to do ra ? You heard your akka say no? I don't even remember who is where.For all we know some distant member of our clan might be grazing here...

Va: No need for all that.We'll all squeeze here together.

D: No! I don't want! I am leaving!

He held S's wrist.

SSR: If you want you go,why are you holding her hand ?She did not say she will come with you...

He felt embarrassed when they teased him.His pride stopped him from admitting he wanted to take her along.

D: Huh..uh...I mistook her hand for my bag.Now I will take correctly...

He picked his bag pack and looked at S hopefully.

D: I'm leaving...😢

S: Ok bye Pupsooo 👋🏼

All: Bye Pupsooo 👋🏼