"I'm so fucking proud of you my tinny little willow"Harry whispered,teasing me.

I turned around,pouting my lips "I'm not that tinny harry"I whined.

"Ohh yes you're,I have to always bend down to kiss you or look at you"he teased.

"Well,I'm not tinny,you're just abnormally tall"

"Okay babe"he chuckled and pulled me closer to him by my waist.He quickly pecked my lips and then stared at me.

"What?"I asked frowning my brows.

"I love you,so much"his accent thicker than ever.

"I love you Harry"I smiled looking at him.We both then strolled through the crowd,greeting different business partners and potential investors.

I felt like someone was watching me and when I turned around I saw none other than the last person I expected to be here.

Mike.There he was,standing in a suit,staring at me with a smirk on his lips.I quickly turned towards Harry to tell him Mike was here.

"Harry"I pulled his arm to grab his attention.

"Yes my love"my heart fluttered when he called me love in front of other people but my attention was somewhere else.I guess Harry noticed I'm worried and quickly turned towards me. "What happened willow?"

"I...I saw mike in the crowd...."when I pointed to where I saw mike,he was no more there.

"Babe,calm down,I'm here with you"

"I know,but....but how can he come here?"

"Do you want to leave"he asked.

I nodded my head.I was scared again.
Harry left to collect my purse and coat and I made my way out.

When I turned to look for Harry's car I saw Mike approaching me.

"How are you willow?"Mike asked,smirk planted on his face.

I shivered when he said my name but I tried to not show him how scared I was.
"What are you doing here Mike?"

"For starters,I saw you at the club opening that night and then I heard from my friend you got a show today,thought I should pay you a visit"he was now getting closer to me.Before I know it I was backed against the wall and Mike was in front of me.

Where the hell was harry?

"Go away Mike"I whispered.

"I'm here for you willow,I know I made a huge mistake that day when I hit you for not giving yourself to me,but all the guys were teasing me about how my girlfriend would not have sex with me which made me angry and I took it out on you"

"I don't care about what happened Mike,just leave me alone"

"Not before making you mine again"He was so close to my face but I was helpless.All the memories,when I was on the verge of dying because of the kicks thrown at me were coming back.

I snapped out of my trance.
"I don't want you!"

"Why not willow?You loved me then and I did too,I know I made a mistake but I have changed,I also got a job at a record label company,it's well paid,we can have our own house and family,I Love you willow and I never stopped,I was so ashamed about myself because of which I never tried to talk with you again in school but here I am now...."

He was rambling but I was not able to focus on a single thing he said.I was just hoping someone will see I'm not okay with this man standing in front of me and help me.Out of no where I saw Mike on the ground with a bloody lip.I now saw Harry on top of him,punching him with so much strength I thought Mike will die.I caught up to my senses and pulled Harry away from a limp Mike,laying on the ground.

I hope no paparazzis were around looking for harry as usual because I didn't want this situation to ruin his reputation for which he worked his butt off.

"He's not worth it harry"I said making him look at me.

I admit,at first I was shit scared,Harry looked furious,his eyes were bloodshot with anger and his breathing was heavy but then I placed my hands on his cheek and he calmed down a bit.

"How dare he come near you and how dare he talk to you"he said looking at me,his teeth greeted.

I felt tears running down my cheek and I guess harry finally noticed them  because of which his anger turned into concern.He quickly engulfed me in a hug while rubbing my back.

"Are you okay baby?Did he touch you?Are you hurt?"He was very concerned.

"I'm...I am fine....can you take me home?"I sniffled.

"Of course,lets go".

We both got in his car and left for Harry's house.I decided to spend the night with him as I was scared to sleep alone in my bed.

Drama on the way!
-Avi💕