I quickly got changed into my outfit which consisted of black formal suit,light makeup and black pumps.Simple but effective.

I greeted my family and they went away to get seated

I greeted my family and they went away to get seated.After some time,in walked Gemma and Anne.They both grinned at me as I greeted them.

"Hey Gemma and Mrs.Cox"I said.

"Hi willow,it's nice to see you again"Gemma said giving me a hug.

I went to hug Anne before she said
"Call me Anne love,how many times should I tell you?"she giggled.I blushed in embarrassment and looked down.

"Sorry,Anne"I then gave her a hug too.

"Have you seen Harry?"Gemma asked.

"Ohh,he's not here yet,he has a last moment meeting which was important,but he'll be here before the show starts"Harry had called me yesterday night telling that a meeting was arranged last moment so he can't make it early but he'll be here before the show.

They both nodded and I asked them to go get seated with my family and friends.

I peeked through the curtains to see wether harry was here or not, but his seat,which was besides Zac,my brother,was empty.I was quite sad that he was still not here because the show was about to get started.

When I closed the curtains and turned around,my head banged into something hard.I rubbed my head with my hand when I heard someone chuckle.I looked up to see who it was and saw none other than Harry standing,laughing and looking down at me.

"Are you okay babe?"he asked.

"Harry!Your chest is like a rock"I groaned rubbing my forehead.He chuckled and then removed my hands from my forehead,making me look at him.

"Sorry love"he then kissed my forehead.

"It's okay,I was looking for you but then saw your seat was empty"

"Well,before the show started I wanted to give you a good luck kiss"

"What are you waiting for then"I smiled innocently.

Harry bent down and slowly planted his soft lips on mine.The kiss was just sweet and simple,no tongue involved.Harry pulled away but then again gave my lips three to four pecks and went away to sit down.

The show started and people were actually liking my stuff.Almost,all of my designs were sold and huge amounts were raised.When the last model came back I walked down the runway to end the show and all the models were walking behind me.
It was kind of funny,when I,A tiny little girl was leading all the long legged and tall models.I blew kisses and looked at where all the important people in my life were sitting,every single one of them wearing a proud smile,including Gemma and Anne.

When the show was over everyone gathered backstage for a drink.I did not want an after party as I would rather give that money to the charity.

My parents and Harry's family approached me and told me how proud they were and how they loved my designs and left as Gemma had work and Zac had school in the morning.Niall,Amy and Rose seemed to enjoy themselves as they were already wasted.I looked through the crowd to search for Harry but then someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind,I knew these strong arms very well.