Bakugou Katsuki X Reader

(.:Lemon warning!:.)

Y/n POV

I knew what I did was bad, but I wasn't going to let Bakugou bully deku anymore. I heard the floor squeak behind me and gulped as I turned around to see Bakugou slowly make his way to the study room doorway. My heart dropped when he began to shut the door, even more so when he stepped into the room. This guy, whom I've fallen for stupidly, is going to kill me. I won't even get to say goodbye to deku and my 2 dogs. He doesn't know the truth. That i love him, right? My heart beat against my rib cage almost as if trying to escape into his grasp. I felt my face flush with warmth as a smirk played upon his attractive face. My breathing quicken when he shut the door completely and locked it with a key, he places it in his front right pocket. He continued to make his way over to me with taunting slow steps and smirk. Even in the face of death, my heart thumped both from fear and attraction. I mentally slapped myself and looked away from him as he looked over me, I was 5'0 but looked like a darf next to him.

I felt his hand under my chin, and slowly made me look into his ruby red eyes. My face was burning at this point. He pressed me against a large dark oak desk with his leg in between mine. He neared my face and I stupidly asked "aren't you going to k-kill me?" I had my eyes closed when I asked him the question. I was afraid to see the look on his face. I heard him sigh and then something soft touch my forehead, I snapped my eyes open to see him place a kiss on my head, he pulled back with a small frown and kissed my cheek. He pulled back once more, but kissed my lips before I could utter a single word. It was a sweet kiss before it began to slowly heat up with each passing second, till it was a full blown out make out session. At some point my hands were around his neck and Interwoven in his hair, his hands settles on my hips, squeezing every now and then. I moaned into the kiss and he groans in response as he settles me on the table.

He runs a hand under neath my shirt and bra, his cold hand settles over my left breast. I shiver from his touch as he gives it a light squeeze. He pulls my shirt over my head and unclips my bra with one hand skillfully, I lean forward and push his blazer off his shoulders, he removed his shirt. I knew what I was doing is so wrong, but no one else was here. It was just me and him. And for some reason I couldn't be happier right now. He connected our lips again as he pinched the buds on my breast causing me to moan out again. He trailed kisses down my jaw, my neck, collar bone, all the way down to my breasts. I arched my back in pleasure as he worked wonders with his mouth. He moved down my stomach leaving light kisses, I felt my body twitch involuntarily as he kissed my hip bone. He pulled down my skirt and panties in one go. I shivered once again, now fully exposed to him. I crossed my legs feeling conscious now, finally getting over my daze from earlier.

He smirks and leans up kissing me again, I place my hands and arms behind to support me from falling, because he was using more force this time around. Which equally aroused me. He slid his hands down my waist to my knees, and spread them open. I fought against him but he won in the end. He went down and kissed from my knee to my inner thigh, and anywhere else but the place I wanted him to kiss. I groaned out his name feeling very needy, he blew at my south region teasingly. Then slowly leant in and licked my clit. I moaned loudly feeling relieved as he continued to lick and suck at my clit. I felt something go inside causing my body to twitch again, he slid a finger in which was soon accompanied by another. He pumped them in and out at a steady pace, I was huffing and puffing for air as he added another one. I was close to coming as my walls tightened around his fingers and my moans were louder than before. He pulled them out just as I was at my peak, I gasped for air and looked at him feeling betrayed. He smirked and licked his fingers clean. My face was already hot but now my whole body was, and I felt immense butterfly's in my stomach.

He leaned up and kissed me heatedly and hungrily, I could taste myself in his mouth. As we made out heatedly, he pulled down his pants and boxers. He squeezed my breast forcefully, causing me to cry out which gave him the chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. His tongue fought mine for dominance and he won naturally. He explored his new territory and growled in satisfactory as I whimpered under his touch. He positioned himself at my entrance and I tried to warn him that it was my first time but he had already slammed in to me. I bit his tongue in response to the pain, he pulled away from the kiss with his tongue bleeding slightly. He looked mad as was going to yell but I grabbed his face with my hands and pulled him in for a kiss. He placed his hands on the table at the sudden pull force. I sucked on his tongue to ease his pain and could taste his blood, which might've aroused him more and cause him to start thrusting his hips into mine. He pulled out all the way only to thrust back in with more force. We continued to make out as he thrusted in and out, the sound of our skin slapping echoing around the room.

I felt a knot in my stomach and saw his face show pure concentration as my walls tightened around him tightly. We pulled away in dire need of oxygen, we both gasped for the air around us. I was a moaning mess while he grunted and growled from time to time. His thrust became sloppy as the knot in my stomach tightened painfully. I leaned my head and body back in effort to make him hit deeper. Lucky for me, he started hitting my G-spot every time he thrusted in. He also leaned forward and bit down hard on my neck while wrapping his arms around my waist, I let out a moan that sounded like a yell. We were both nearing our climax as he deepened his teeth in my skin, it stung and I could feel something hot run down my skin. I couldn't care less about it as I felt myself near the end. He growled loudly as he slammed in one last time and let out his load while still being inside. I reached my climax around the same time as his, and I could see stars above me. My body fell limp in his hold as he pulled out from inside me.

I was gasping for air still, he leaned back to admire his work. My body twitch every now and then from ecstasy. My body was sweaty and I felt my self drool as I slowly came down from my climax. He chuckled as I laid down on the table tiredly, only for him to grab my hips and yank me towards him "we're not finished till I say so, and I say you won't be able to walk afterwards.." he growled and licked his lips as I ready myself for the long ride ahead of me. he slipped back in with ease. He held my hands above my head with one hand while the other pulled at my bud as he thrusted in and out again with new found energy. This was going to be a long afternoon, and sure enough. I could not walk the next 3 days.

(Sorry if it sucks, but it is what it is.)