promise

A big time skip:
Now akari and shu or valt were 10 years old . At this time they three are Start Beybladeing professionale . And shu is the strongest bladder . They three are the best friends . After some days the district turnament is starting . Shu ,akari, valt were participate there. But valt lost his first bettle . But akari and shu go to the sami finals. Akari is the girl bladder so all cheering for her specially valt . In the sami finals akari battle with wakiya. And akari lost her bettle . She lost badly and she felt so bad . After bettle wakiya met akari in the exit there he insult akari badly all know how wakiya behave . Akari feel so bad and tears run out her eyes . And she do not meet anyone she go to the park with her tears.
Shu pov .
After bettle i do not see akari where did she gone . I know she lost badly but now where she was . Valt say after bettle he saw akari talk with wakiya . But where she gone . I can scarch her every here and finally i find her in the park .
Akari pov.
Why i lost what is out fault i can say my Beyblade angelic . Akari !! . I hear someone calling me . Oh it's shu . Akari are u okey?? He said me . But i don't answered because i felt very very bad . Can i set here ?? He said to me. But i didn't answer . He set beside me . And he said "i know u are lost but don't wary next time you do your best . It is not end !" Tears came out my eyes . And i fainaly say "u r right shu that is not the end. Next time I do my best and i beat up everyone and i become the best blender in the world . And i start cry havyly . Tears don't stop in my eyes. And suddenly i felt something warm . Shu hug  me . He said me " don't cry i can understand but is wakiya told you something ??" I said to him "is girls r not become bladder . "
Shu pov .
Is girls r not become bladder"akari said to me . Wakiya told you that? I said . She break the hug and turned her head . Her eyes r full of tears. What i can say to her i don't understand . So fainaly i come out my sprizen and told her "it is my bey can u battle with me ?? " She look at me confusingly. Come on let's bettle wow come on " i say and hold her hand and come to the stadium . So can u bettle with me "i can say again she look her bey and nodded . I know that is not time to bettle.but it feels u better 'i say myself.and finally we lounch our beys . Angelic hit sprizen . And sprizen out of stadium . I cought my bey and look at akari and say it doesn't matter if you are a girl or boy it would be matter that how u love beybladeing and i think u most love beybladeing . She smile softly and give me a big hug . I suddenly blushed and tears come out to akari's eyes she told me thank you so much shu "and i hug her back .
Akari pov .
Suddenly my sence came i blush madly i puss him back . I am sorry ' i say to him he smiled softly and say no problem .i wipe my tears and say shu !
He said yes can u promise me that you will win the bettle with wakiya . He said yes ! I win for u . Pinkky promise ??
Shu pov .
Pinkky promise she said and smile cutely and come out her little finger . I blush and come out my little finger and make a cross.and i say myself wakiya! I am ready for u.