Jung Wooyoung

Depuis le début

"Bet it's mine." You say. Wooyoung grabs your hand and dragged you out of the cafeteria.

He drags you to a pretty old classroom. Do they like not know how to maintain the classrooms?

"Wooyoung what the fuck, let me go." He doesn't say anything. He lets you go when you reached the empty classroom and locks the door. He backs you up against the teacher's desk.

"You are really getting on my nerves." Wooyoung says in a low tone voice.

"Well your being bratty."

"You annoy me."

"You sure? Cause I'm sure your just jealous."
(A/n: Bitch I was writing this and they released the lightstick I wanna scream. ITS SO FUCKING PRETTY)

"Maybe I am." Wooyoung was super close to you now. You bit your lips.

"Just kiss me. I hate having to wait." Wooyoung smirks.

"So fucking impatient." Wooyoung kisses you. By now you were sitting on the teacher's dress. Did you have uniforms? Yup and you hated the skirt.

Anyways speaking about the skirt, it had rode up your thighs as wooyoung pulled you closer to deepen the kiss. Your phone rings. Wooyoung stops your hands. He grabs your phone as he stops kissing you and places it on speaker mode.

He continues to kiss you after putting the volume up.

"Hey ____ where are you?" They probably heard the kissing sounds by now.

"Oh I see, wooyoung. I win by the way ____." By now you knew who the caller was. You groaned into Wooyoung's mouth. Now you had to treat his friends to ice cream cause Mingi won the bet.

The call and ends wooyoung stops to catch his breath.

"Mingi made a bet huh? What is it?" You groan.

"He said if you confess to me then I would have to treat him to Ben and Jerry's."

"Damn the expensive kind huh."

"Yes the expensive kind."

"Well I never confessed."

"But you like me."

"True...fine how about if I help pay for the ice cream too."

"You would do that?"

"Of course your'e my girl now." He winks.

"What about the cheerleader?"

"Oh please she just wanted a quicky."

"Then why do you roll your eyes at me all time I pass by the field."

"Just to cover up the fact that I see your pe shorts riding up your ass as you jog or walk." You blush.

"It was?"

"Yup and the boys always stared at it. Don't worry I told them off after."

"Wow okay."

"Can I get a favour from you though."

"Yes?"

"Stop the friends with benefits thing with Seonghwa. Cause this? Is only mine." He carreses your body.

"It was only a few times."

"But you are only mine."

"Jeez so jealous."

"We have established that baby." You hid your face on his chest. Your legs were wrapped around his waist.

"How about we get back to the others?"

"Can we skip the next class? I have maths."

"I have science so yeah. Let's skip by spending our time here baby." Wooyoung says.

"What do you want to do?" You ask. Wooyoung leans closer.

"I wanna know why Seonghwa likes your body so much."

"Wait wooyoung-" Wooyoung pins you down on the teacher's table.

"Don't worry princess, if you can handle Seonghwa, you can handle mine too." Wooyoung captures your lips.

Do you ever just wanna *jumps off cliff*

Yeah hello your artist Jung Wooyoung is being so undeniably attractive and I would like the sue him

What I can't do that? Then I will call the cops on him, they can take him to jail for attacking my heart.

So yeah I'm sorry but I just needed to do that, it's true when I say atinys are whipped for every member. Even if you have a bias you can never choose just one. If you could props to you cause I nearly have four...I'm saying that because of yunho🥺

That giant is getting to me from both ways, in hard and soft stan way. Like sir please calm your ass down. Okay I'm signing off now. This whole writing is like half of my actual story lol okay bye. Take care of yourself and remember I love you guys <3
-markxdino🦊💕

21/1/20