Look Seonghwa was very attractive you aren't going to lie...but like was already close to your brother, Hongjoong. They say they are just friends but it seemed more than friends.

"Hey Seonghwa, what is your relationship with my brother?"

"Fine between you and me...I have a crush on him."

"Oo the hottie soccer player has a soft spot for my brother."

"Hottie?"

"I mean yeah your hot." Seonghwa chuckles.

"Hot enough to take you to bed?"

"Hey woah I thought your gay?"

"Bisexual." Seonghwa corrects you.

"So what you wanna take me to bed when you have a crush on my brother."

"Hey look I told Hongjoong about it and he wasn't judging me. He said to go for it."

"My brother is jealous dumbass." You say as you finally arrived at your house.

"Well you haven't had fun before I could show you.." Seonghwa suggestively says.

"Fine only cause your'e making me feel stuff right now." Seonghwa carries you inside the house. So yeah you hooked up with Seonghwa. Did Hongjoong hate you for it, nah he was chill about it. You had started this friends with benefits thing after Seonghwa confessed to your brother.

Seonghwa would only come over if Hongjoong wasn't busy with his damn computer and him composing a few songs. Other than that he would just be your friend.

You started hanging out with the soccer team and Wooyoung's friends which included your brother. You sat with them at lunch and frequently chatted with them. It made wooyoung more angry? You could never understand him honestly.

"Hey princess." Seonghwa says. He held onto your waist. Hongjoong glared at you.

"Hey woah bro, your boyfriend is touching me."

"Angel kindly get your hands off my sister please." Hongjoong tries to say in a nice tone.

"Aww jealous I have this friends with benefits thing going on with your sister?"

"Woah friends with benefits? You two have something going on?" San says.

"Well yeah but he only comes over if he is really desperate." Now you have no idea how you just said that so casually. Wooyoung was clenching his fist under the table.

"So what you two fuck occasionally or what?"

"Like I said only if he needs another hole to fill up then he will come over." You say.

"I have a hole." Hongjoong pouts. Seonghwa pecks hongjoong's lips.

"I know baby but your always so busy when I need you and well you know your sister is always free."

"But your my boyfriend." Hongjoong pouts.

"Okay fine angel I will keep the friends with benefits to a minimum okay? Just for you." Seonghwa pecked hongjoong's nose.

"Now I feel left out. Urghh I need a boyfriend."

"Well there are 6 other guys waiting for you excluding the soccer team." Yunho says.

"You guys are too horny and plus one of you hate me." They clearly knew who you were talking about. Wooyoung slams his fist on the table.

"I'm going to get some fresh air so I prevent my fist going on someone's face." Wooyoung says.