"Uhm yes they do." Soobin deadpanned.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." Soobin dragged the word as he ruffled his brown hair that's mostly black at the roots.

"No." Yeji looked at the boy who was staring right back at her with his tired eyes and now, messy hair that's sticking up at all directions. She lets out a sigh, "Fine whatever."

Soobin quietly chuckled to himself because that was probably the first time Yeji lost to him and easily gave up, it's not like her.

Yeji suddenly reached out her right hand, fixing the boy's messy hair, "Your hair was distracting me. And nope, instant noodles doesn't really taste the same."

She sticked out her tongue at him before getting up to give Homsang his food.

Soobin didn't get a chance to argue with her again because he was too busy processing what just happened.

He glances at the girl who's too busy feeding her dog to notice someone staring way too long at her.

----

"Are you done?"

Seeing her do that, Soobin jumped in to help her but Homsang who was quietly watching them earlier after finishing his food had another plan.

Homsang suddenly jumped on top of the table to try and eat some of the leftover food.

"Homsang!" Yeji yelped when the lunchboxes flew all over the place, creating a mess and unfortunately staining Soobin's jacket.

"Look at what you have done!" Yeji scolded the puppy who quickly found a hiding place inside Soobin's jacket, "Oh don't go hiding on me now."

The puppy wiggled inside Soobin's jacket more as if he wasn't going to be seen there because judging from Yeji's stern tone, he's definitely in big trouble.

Soobin can't help but laugh though because aside from Homsang's body tickling him, he just finds the situation funny even though his jacket is now stained with food, "I don't think he's coming out anytime soon."

Yeji can't help but crack a smile as she sees the boy genuinely laughing but she needs to maintain her angry facade so Homsang wouldn't do it again the next time, "No treats for you today Homsang."

The puppy who's still inside Soobin's jacket whined but still did not come out.

Yeji just shook her head and began cleaning the mess that her puppy caused.

"I'm sorry about that. You can give your jakcet to me, I'll wash it for you." Yeji apologized, handing Soobin some wet tissue to wipe off the food stain from his jacket.

Soobin tried wiping off the stain but of course, it did not entirely come off and he's okay with it, "You don't have to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's alright."

Soobin grabbed some more wet tissues to help Yeji while trying to balance the puppy inside his jacket.

"I'm gonna tell my mom that you enjoyed the meals she prepared, she would definitely be delighted to hear that." Yeji beamed, nudging his shoulders with hers.

"You don't have to, I'm sure she hears praises about it all the time." Soobin mumbled.

Yeji agreed, nodding her head, "Yep but you're a Choi so it's different."