Donuts / E.D.

Ethan and I have been dating for about 6 months. I hung out at his house almost everyday. and I knew Grayson pretty well too. I've always been very sexually curios, and wanted to do more exotic things with Ethan but I never told him.

Ethan texted me earlier asking if I wanted to watch a movie tonight, which of course I do. I pick up a dozen glazed donuts on the way, I know he loves them. I park at his house and go to the door. He greets me shirtless, and with loose shorts that could be mistaken for a small bathing suit. It looks like he was just taking a nap. "Surprise" I laugh holding the donuts. "Oh my gosh I looove donuts" He smiles then gives me a hug. I could feel his member touching my stomach as we hugged, like nothing was restricting it. "Woah, looks like someone's going commando" I giggle and walk in. "Shut up, It's a lot more comfortable" He says sarcastically. That's hot.

I bring the donuts to the couch and sit down. "What're we gonna watch?" I ask as he sits down next to me. "Ehh I don't care". "Would about... avengers The latest one, I've only seen the first half" he says scrolling through the options. It sounds boring but I didn't come over here for just a movie so I don't care. "Sure" We start watching it.

I glanced over at him eating his donut, his tongue tracing all over it, but not taking a bite. That's kinda nasty. His slurping and licking kept distracting me, it kinda turned me on. I watched as he finally bit into the perfectly glazed donut, parting his plump, glossy lips. It gave me a funny feeling, and I felt my heat start to get wet. His eyes stayed intent on the screen. I could also see his bulge really good since he didn't have on underwear. After finishing his donut, he stuck his long fingers in his mouth, one by one, sucking them clean from one end to the other. Such a tease. I almost moan out loud.

"You want another Donut" I ask lust in my voice. "Don't tempt me" He whispers. I grab another donut and hand it over to him, it was so moist some of the glaze drips onto his stomach as he grabs it. I watch as it drips down the middle part of his abs, him not noticing. He begins licking and sucking the donut again. "Don't you realize how much of a tease you are" I whisper to him, he looks at me not knowing what I'm talking about. I straddle him and push my lips into his, tasting the sweet juices of the donut on his even sweeter lips. "Sorry baby" He moans in between our kisses. I bring my head down and stick my tongue out, licking the glaze of his abs. I go back up for more, I can feel his growing member grinding against my quivering core. He bites one half of the donut and I bite the other, we somehow make out with the donut between us until it's just our tongues playing with each other.

"You know what these donuts would be perfect for" I say flaunting my lips, and tracing my hands down his toned body. "Wh-what would that be?" He swallows nervously. I get on my knees right in front of him, and grab the juiciest donut. I look him in the eyes smiling and put my fingers under the waistband of his shorts slowly pulling them down. I almost moaned again as soon as his thick base was revealed, then his full length. I'm still amazed by his dick, everytime I see it, it's just so big I love it. Once the waistband reached his tip, his member sprang into the air, him wincing at the feeling. I just stared at his length as he moved his hand towards it. "Hands off" I smirk. He does as told and I watch him fight the urge to touch himself.

I align the donut hole with his tip (What am I writing🤪) and a little drips onto him. I make it touch him ever so slightly and he whimpers throwing his head back. This is exactly the "exotic" I was looking for. "Pl-please" He moans, his dick throbbing. I stare right back at him. "What is it? Do you want me to squeeze this Juicy, tight ass donut around your thick cock?" I say emphasizing the last two words. "Yes" He sighs. "How do you ask?" . "Ple-please" He pants.

I press the donut down on his pink tip more, the hole isn't nearly big enough for his thickness, the glaze will hopefully be enough lube for it to slip around his head. "Oooooh Ethan" I whine in a slutty tone as the hole almost reaches the thickest part, the glaze mixing with his precum. He bites his lip hard, trying not to yell. The donut hole is stretched to the max as it reaches the bottom of the tip. My clit is throbbing at this point. "Fuuuck" He groans as it quickly slides past the ridge of his tip, the most sensitive and pleasurable part. "Uhhh" His mouth making an O shape. It leaves his dick dripping in the liquid glaze, my mouth watered at the sight.

"Damn E, you're really stretching this thing out" I continue my slutty words. The donut looks like it's going to burst any second around his shaft. I begin to slide it up and down, making him moan like crazy. I pick up the pace and watch him sit in desperation. The sound of the wet, slick donut against his dick filling the room. I begin stroking him with it really fast, his mouth making an O, I know he's close.

He closes his eyes, and groans as he cums right in front of me. His liquids drip down his cock, mixing with the juices from the donut. "Good boy" I smirk at him. I suck his member clean of everything and taste the sweetness from the donut. This is gonna be a fun night.

Idek what to say at this point