♠️ | l. evangelista

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 !

luciano fabio evangelista

𝐀𝐆𝐄 !

26

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 !

male

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

heterosexual

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 !

⤿ has several tattoos, the big ones include ; — a sleeve on his left arm that ends on his shoulder blade— another tattoo on his right forearm— a tattoo on his chest, wreath of olive branches, just beneath his collarbones— roman numbers running alo...

— a sleeve on his left arm that ends on his shoulder blade
— another tattoo on his right forearm
— a tattoo on his chest, wreath of olive branches, just beneath his collarbones
— roman numbers running along his left shoulder blade, marking the day his brother died

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 !

luciano fabio evangelista. he was a human created to be ruthless to everyone around him, the male doesn't hold an ounce of empathy at all. there is no shame in his actions, he simply has nothing to hide from you. hidden inside of luciano is this secret thing that constantly bugs him to get to the bottom of the truth. you act sketchy or shady once in front of luciano, it's the end of the line for you. he isn't about to let you go at all, there simply isn't a chance. he's a very skeptical being, which in once sense is good, though others may argue it's a very poor quality to have withing a human being. though luciano doesn't give two shits what people think about him, if they aren't part of his family, his mafia, then you're irrelevant. piss him off once and you'll have a bullet through your head. speak over him at all, and you'll be brutally beaten up. remorse is simply just something that isn't part of luciano's personality. he doesn't feel remorse for anyone.