The Special Day

***2 months later***

I woke up and in my head saying todays the day,i got dressed and headed out the door got into my car and drived away.

I pulled up into Kaylees and Nicoles house i went up the steps and knocked on the door,but there was no answer so i did the same routine the next day and this time they did answer.  Kaylee opened the door and said come in, all 3 of us sat on th couch, i said "i need to tell you something" Nicole said "what is it?" I said......im pregnant.        There eyes got big and Nicole said "whos the father?" I said Matt is the father to our baby daughter, Kaylee repiled "its a girl!  Cute♥.   We talked and talked,i brought up what should the babys name be called? Nicole said "maybe you can call her claire or maybe ariana! Kaylee said " i like the name ariana or ummm...kayla!

I told them i had to go and they understood so again i got into my car and drove back home (matts house) i walked in the house and seen matt watching t.v with this girl? I thought he was cheating on me but it was just his cousin,his cousin turned out being very nice. When she left,i wanted to talk to matt about the babys name, Matt agreed we headed to the room to talk.

***1 hour later***

After we finished talking we decided of a name, me and Matt liked the name kayla. It was a very hard descision between kayla and ariana but the name kayla won.