"We're playing uno!" Taehyung interrupted, causing a piece of popcorn to fall out out his mouth. The two boys bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Right." He stood amusedly.

"Guk said that he would keep me company so that I wouldn't have to be alone." He added, once the laughter subsided a little bit. "And you just happened to take ten actual years-"

"Hey! I was just submerged in my work. You do realized that you could have went to go get me at any given moment." Jin responded, the blonde giving him a face in response.

"Gukkie said that we shouldn't interrupt you." Taehyung added again, jeongukk reaching out to to tap the boy on the leg lightly and widening his eyes slightly.

"Don't worry, we're right. Hyungs the one that needs to just admit that he was wrong." He looked at Seokjin, and the older only rolled his eyes at the dramatic-ness.

"And anyway, I'll protect you. He can't be too mean to me or I'll tell mom." Taehyung said, Jeongukks eyes seemed to brighten at something he said. Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go." Jin said.

Taehyung looked over at the brunette. "Do you need a ride." Jin absolutely loved how the younger would always volunteer him to drive, nonetheless he looked at jeongukk.

"No-no I'm good. Thank you." Jeongukk smiled, the blonde nodded in response. Taehyung stood up, dusting his pants off.

"Who won?" He questioned as jeongukk began putting the uno cards away, Taehyung handing him some in the process. The boy looked to the stack he was given and was met with at least twenty five cards compared to his few.

He chuckled before answering, "you."

Taehyung smiled brightly, "yay!" he exclaimed, jumping up a bit. Jeongukk looked up to catch his reaction, smiling quickly after.

When everyone's things were gathered, they began to walk to the parking lot. Jin wondered why they walked so slow. or maybe he walked fast?

They got to the car and Taehyung pouted.

Jeongukk furrowed his eyebrows, "what's wrong?" He asked as the boy grabbed his wrist. "I'm gonna miss you." And if Seokjin didn't roll his eyes so naturally, he felt as if it was going to roll to the back of his head.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jeongukk laughed, they did go to the same school anyway.

"But that's too long." He stated. The older wondered if Taehyungs always been like this? annoying?

The youngest opened his mouth to say something, before closing it and leaning down to whisper in the boys ear. Jin narrowed his eyes in suspicion. When Taehyung pulled away with a big smile, he nodded aggressively. "Okay."

"Come on let's go." He interrupted.

Taehyung glared at him, before turning his attention to Jeongukk. "Bye, Jeongukkie." He sighed, "see you tomorrow."

He pulled the boy into a hug, his head pushed into his chest and arms suffocating him. But he just smiled in response. "See you tomorrow."

Meanwhile Jin was just about to lose it and hunger was clouding his vision, so he just jumped into the car.

About ten hours later Taehyung finally came into the vehicle with a big smile on his face.

"What?"

The boy shook out of his daze. "What? Oh- nothing. It's nothing."

Jin just nodded as he started the car, "right." He wondered if the two were always this touchy and he just hadn't noticed it before.

The car was met with a bit of silence, silence of which Jin was particularly fond of..until his brother decided to ruin it by talking.

"You know Gukkie said that stars don't twinkle?" Taehyung questioned, as if he's been thinking about it for the past minute or so.

"Really?" He responded, although he was not that interested in stars.

The boy nodded, looking down with a smile. "He said something else does though."

Jin nodded, but in actuality he was wondering why Jeongukk is all he's been hearing about lately.

Little did he know that it would only get worse from here.

:)
please vote &/or comment if you liked this chap and want me to publish anotherr

also I cant believe I'm writing another book I-

Thank you
<3 Zara