Introduction.

India Royal Allen

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies

I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size  
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,  
The stride of my step,  
The curl of my lips.  
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,  
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,  
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.  
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.  
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,  
And the flash of my teeth,  
The swing in my waist,  
And the joy in my feet.  
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.

I have to get up for class I thought to myself.

"Fine" I forced myself off the bed and opened the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and showed a faint smile.

"Another annoying ass day at school... why not" I mumbled shaking my head.

This were the last couple months of school so I had no choice but to go.
I stared up my music while I get dressed.

I looked at a picture of my mom that hung above my dresser.

"Pretty" I said with a closed mouth smile before I left out my room.

It's my second year in college and I'm excited.
It's difficult but I'm making it I'm Phenomenal. As my mom would say a Phenomenal Woman.

"Good morning ms.allen." My professor Mr.stokes said.

I mentally rolled my eyes and gave him a closed mouth smile.
To me he's pretty creepy. Like weird. I've heard he slept with some students but I won't Judge. We're all adult at the end of the day.

We took notes and I knew I would struggle trying to learn this. I put my stuff in front of me so I could see it and listened to the lecture.

"Class dismissed!" Mr.stokes called and I quickly gathered my things.
As I see headed to the door he stopped me.
"Ms.allen" He sighed.
"You have a 75% C in my class. care to stay for tutoring and bring it up."

"No. I said scrunching up my face. i have something to do today thanks" I mugged him on my way out the room.
"I noticed you have an 60% D ms.maxwell. You have an opportunity to grade recover." He said to this dark skin girl.

"No thanks." She walked out the room.
I looked in their direction and went to my car.

I walked into my apartment and sighed.
"Fuckk." I screamed in pain.
My back were killing me my body's so sore.
I decided to shower. I gathered my things and put them on my bed.

"Maybe I should soak tonight" I mumbled tilting my head to the side.
I leaned under the sink grabbing everything I would need then setting the bath water to the highest setting possible.
Stepping in the bath water I closed my eyes as the water pierced throughout my skin.
Not even 2 minutes after my music stopped and I got a call.

"Yoo who calling me this late?" I whined picking up the phone.
"Hey babe I were just checking up on you how you doing" my cousin Sasha asked.

"Stressful day but you know I'll make it" I sighed closing my eyes leaning back in the water.
"How about you?"

"I'm doing fine. You know life stressful with my unborn child on the way but I'm making it." Her voice cracked.
Her parents didn't like the idea she were pregnant because she isn't married.
"But enough about me, I'll catch up with you later tomorrow right?"
"For sure! See you" i smiled hanging up the phone.

I closed my eyes trying to settle in and trying to sleep.
After a few moments I knew I wouldn't get anywhere trying to sleep right about now.

"Maybe I should go visit him and her today" I sat up violently patting my head.

"Yup lets do it." I sight pushing myself off the bed. I picked up my phone and texted my Bernice..

"Hey,I'm going to visit them. I just wanted to let you know." I ain't the text.

"Ok I'm at Kevin's remember you have a key for a reason use it. Stay the night if you need I'll be back in a few." She responded.

I read the text and packed a few things before leaving to stay the night at Bernice's.

Hours later....
I looked at my parent house from a picture and instantly felt lightheaded.

"I miss it" I frowned.

I sat next to my parents grave and let it all out.
Flashback

"What's going on I mumbled crawling towards my dad."
"Go to your room take your siblings out the back door."
"And run." My mom added

"Don't stop" my dad shook his head.
"Take this." My dad handed me a necklace with his name in it.

"Go get EVERYTHING out the safe and leave. For me. Please " my dad kissed my forehead.

"Please daddy. Promise me you'll make it outta here safe." My eyes watered as my siblings crept down the stairs.

"India hurry I promise you babygirl daddy loves you." My dad kissed my head and led me and my siblings out safe.
Flash back over

"Daddy I miss you... mom I miss you too, I love you guys."

My parents body were actually never found according to the police. And I hated that they were involved.

I'm not the type to say fuck the police but some things I wish they weren't involved in... they make it difficult for people to get things done sometimes.

I let all of my anger and sadness out on the ground below me then felt a hand on my shoulder.

I didn't bother to look up. I always thought if it was my time to go then that was it....

"Hey baby come here" he held me in his arms.

Should I change the main character's face claim or image?

😳😳... it's my first book since the last one.. I'm nervous... but follow me on Instagram!
@ take.yo_bootyhole
Sorry for any mistakes!