I turn around to face them with a confused look once I heard Klaus reveal those words. "What are you talking about?" I question, clearly not understanding what's going on.

Klaus and Elijah stare at each other as if I wasn't in the room. Elijah then squints his eyes, "My heart is with another and I could never betray you like that..."

"Here we go again, my big brother. Always wanting something he can't have." Klaus says and walks over to him, patting him in the back. "Don't be jealous,"

Elijah rolls his eyes, "I suppose you'll be pleased to know that I've located the last of the twelve rings forged with your blood."

I frown at their sudden change of the subject, still not comprehending what just occurred.

Klaus perks up slightly, "Then, it's time!"

The past few months have been rough for Klaus... not only did he also lose our child, he was being drained of his energy every full moon and that irked him daily. He wants to spill blood as much as I do.

Elijah says a few more words before excluding himself out of the room. Klaus walks over to his area of scattered paintings... more like broken canvases. Klaus kind of went off earlier today because he claimed he needed blood of his enemies to complete his artwork. You can see why he's so eager to shed some blood.

"You are very annoying." I tell Klaus after a moment of silence. He perks his head up with a raised eyebrow and a forming smirk, "And why's that?"

"You love making people uncomfortable, don't you?" I ask, which was more like a rhetorical question. "Yes. It makes me feel quite better about myself." he replies while picking up a paintbrush and letting it hit the blank canvas.

When I don't respond, he looks up at me once more before sighing. "Elijah does care," he says and I shake my head. "I wasn't necessarily talking about Elijah." I tell him.

"Oh, now we're back to that? Damon had what was coming to him." he states with a grin. I put my hands up in defense, "We're not going back to anything, Klaus. I'm just stating a fact that you are very annoying."

Speaking of Damon... I haven't heard anything about him. I've tried contacting him through the phone multiple times in the last few months and haven't gotten anything in return. I gave up long ago and I don't even know if he made it back to Mystic Falls.

I snap out of my train of thoughts and look at Klaus. "Hmm, but you've grown to love that about me, haven't you?" He drops his paintbrush and walks towards me. "Don't push it." I smile.

§

"Hello? Klaus?!"

I knit my eyebrows in confusion, hearing a female voice enter the compound demanding to see Klaus' appearance. I recognized her voice; Camille.

Klaus' presence startles me from behind and he seemed to be bewildered as well. "What is she doing here?" I whisper, trying not to attract the bartender guest downstairs in the courtyard.

"I'm just as confused as you, love. I've only had one conversation with her." he tells me and I knew he was exaggerating his words at the last bit.

I don't blame her for visiting. Klaus hasn't seen the light of day in months. I just don't fully get why she has to seek his presence though.