Epilogue

Eight was in the hospital on a long road to recovery. Dr. Martin Brenner Two, also known as Marianna, were dead as doornails. Eleven was reunited with Mike once and for all. Finally, the boys, Max, and El were able to be together. They no longer had to keep checking behind their backs 24/7.

Laura struggled, trying to free herself from her captor. Her hands were bound, and her powers were dampened. She sat in a chair with her hands and legs tied up, and duck tape covering her mouth, She jerked from side to side. Her detainer would be returning soon. She had to hurry.
Ten leaned too far to the right, and she fell to the ground, still bound to the chair. She let out a moan.
Her incarcerator entered the room and chuckled at the sight of the girl on the ground. How silly was she to think she could escape?
Her captor walked over to her and helped her up. She was still tied up, but her capturer removed the duck tape from her face.
"What's going on? Where's Marianna? What happened to Brenner? We had a deal. We would get our freedom in exchange for Eleven! What happened?" She screamed, squirming in her seat.
"They're both dead, essentially. Technically, they're brain dead," a familiar voice said, ever so calmly.
"No! They can't be! You're supposed to be dead!" Laura shouted.
"Well, I'm not," Seven smiled. Heather's green eyes glistened mysteriously.

~~~~~~~~
I've been working on this story for so long and it's finally come to a close! I have another story for my version of Stranger Things season 4 on my page. This sequel is over, but I do plan on making a prequel about 007's backstory. I hope you stay tuned for that! It will be called Sweet Dreams.

Thank you so much for all of your love and support. I am so grateful!

-Rocky