Blood will be shed

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE FOR 4 DAYS WTFFFFFF-

**BEEP**

I wait for this oneshot but it's too good of an idea to wait for it (hey, Hamilton reference)

WARNING: Contains cussing

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

*BAM* *BAM*

Whoo, that's 40k right there. An easy task, as well. Just two shots were all it took. 

Woah, we got here fast. What am I doing, you ask? Well, I'm just here to make a living. I'm a part of The IceMan Gang. It's a bit of a long story how I joined but let's just say that I knew a certain someone who would help me pay my bills and shit. You'll see eventually. 

I hid the person's body in a dumpster, being that we were in an alleyway. I got in my Audi and drove to the headquarters. 10 minutes later, I get out of my car and walk in the building, immediately greeted by one of my good friends who's also in this gang, James.

"Hey, Y/n."

"Hey, James."

"Lemme guess, you just got done with an ANOTHER assignment didn't you?"

"Psh, you should be a psychic instead of being a part of this group, James. And also, yes, I did. You got a problem with that?" I narrowed my eyes at him and smirked.

"Ha, whatever. I'll see you around. Go and get your money," he said, strolling away.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my boss's office. He was in his chair, his back facing towards me.

"I got you what you wanted, sir," I said, tossing a few rings from the person I killed not too long ago.

My boss turned around and smirked at me. 

"You never really seem to disappoint me, Y/n," he said, his dark brown eyes piercing through my soul. "And I told you to call me by my name, you're not a slave to me, y' know."

"Ok, sorry, Adam"Iceman" Ortiz," I said. (I had to figure out a mob boss name for him lol) 

"Jesus, just call me Adam, Y/n," he said, annoyed. I chuckled.

Adam was my best friend since high school and he always swore he'd be working for or become a mob boss someday, and that I'd work for him. I always laughed at that because it sounded kind of weird for a teenager to be dreaming of that specific dark goal. But I never judged him for it, because, hey, everyone has their dreams.

Though, lately, even though we're both at work, he's been giving me... special treatment...? I guess? He's been calling me to his office for private meetings just to see how my day is going, or if there was anything for me to talk about to him, etc. (not that kind of, etc., but you get the point) 

It's been strange, to say the least.

"However, Y/n, I do have some bad news and worse news for you," he said concernedly.

"Tell me the bad news first."

"Ok, so you won't be getting the 40k I promised you."

"I can live with that. And what about the worse news?"

"Well... you know our rival, the Smiley gang? The one who's run by Billy?"

"Those goody two shoes? Yeah, what about them?"

Adam sighed. "They're gonna shred this gang into pieces."

I automatically got concerned. Don't tell me...

As if reading my thoughts, he nodded and said, "They're gonna end us."

"W-what..? W-when?" I felt a bit dizzy, so I sat down on one of the chairs across his desk.

Adam took my hand. "Hey, Y/n, take it easy, okay?"

It felt like the room was spinning. How could I take this "easy"? This gang was one of Adam's dreams. How could he be okay with this? What will we do after these motherfuckers take down this team? How will we survive? This gang is the only thing that makes us thrive.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't even notice Adam was hugging me. 

"I know you're scared. But I have an idea-" He was interrupted by the sounds of gunshots. We both ran out of the office. The Smileys were shooting up the whole place, taking out the unarmed ones. 

Adam and I both looked at each other in worry for a second, then we both pulled out our guns and nodded to each other. 

And we started to shoot up the place at the Smileys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGHHHHHHHH--

**BEEEP**

I'm really sorry this is bad, f***ing writer's block came and slapped me right across the face and I almost lost motivation to write this thing, but I didn't give up. 

This is also me just begging for ideas for this so PLEASE---

**ANOTHER BEEEP**

Yeah, that's it I guess.

BYeeee~~~~~~

Feel free to leave some requests in the comments! (plz)

~Sara 💜