(Your ship name) Shorts! Pt. 1

Hiya! 

So I'm just gonna start this new thing called (Your ship name) Shorts! It's kind of inspired by the webtoon Siren's Lament when they put Siren's Shorts so yeah.

This is just random skits I thought of for oneshots but never really knew how to make it into one so here you go!

Enjoy this caboodle of nonsense!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Y/n," Adam said.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Do you wanna smash?"

Y/n turned around, blushing furiously.

"W-what??"

"Do you wanna smash?" Adam repeated.

"U-um I... I don't know-"

"Well fine I'll just play by myself, then," Adam said sourly, clutching a case of Super Smash Bros.

"Wait, ok let's play smash!" Y/n ran to Adam.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It was just a chill night, talking, laughing, and goofing off. Jaiden, James, Y/n and Adam were playing Never Have I Ever. It was going fine... until James said something bizarre.

"Never have I ever... kissed one of you guys."

"Um, no," Y/n said. 

"Nuh-uh," Jaiden said.

Adam said nothing whatsoever.

"...Adam?"

"Um, well... about that..." he said, chuckling.

"ADAM WTF HOW COULD YOU?!" Y/n started to chase Adam with her chancla.

"AAAH Y/N IT WAS JUST A JOKE I WOULD NEVER!!"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Bleegghhhhh..." Adam groaned.

Y/n came into the room with meds and soup. 

"Are you feeling any better, Adam?"

"Mehhhhhh..." Adam replied.

"I'll take that as a no. Do you need anything else?"

Adam shivered. "Colddddd"

"But you have almost all the blankets already," Y/n said.

He stretched his arms out to Y/n. "Cuddleeeee"

She sighed. "Fine, but if I get sick, I'm blaming it on you."

Y/n got under the blankets with Adam and cuddled with him until they both fell asleep.

Also, Y/n got sick the next day and Adam had to take care of her.

*************************************

They both watched the horizon, admiring the scenery in front of them. The hues from the brightest yellow darkening to indigo. But someone was admiring someone else.

Adam was staring at Y/n, taking in her features. Her silky h/l, h/c hair, her e/c eyes that reflected the setting sun's light, her plump lips he wanted to kiss so badly, and her warm, beautiful body that was next to his.

He had liked her from the start. He invited her to watch the sunset because he wanted to confess. Little did he know, Y/n felt the same way. 

"Hey... Y/n?" Adam said.

"What's up?" Y/n turned to him with a smile.

"Um, I invited you here to tell you something."

"What is it?" she scooted closer to him with determination. (Haha I just realized that's an Undertale reference) 

 "I like you, Y/n. I always have," Adam said, grabbing hold of her soft hands. "Do you accept?"

She beamed and tackled him on the ground, hugging him. "Of course! I've liked you ever since we first met!"

He tilted her chin up and connected his lips with Y/n's. She happily kissed back, knowing that her crush for 5 years had finally accepted her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rEEEEEEEEEEE sorry 

**BEEP**

I had so much fun writing this, especially the last one. They're all too cute! >w<

Also, we're almost up to 300 reads! Thank you so much for checking out this book, I know 300 is a small number but it's big to me! (That's what she said)

Ok, that's it.

 BYeeeeeee~~~~~~

Feel free to leave some requests in the comments!

~Sara 💜