save me

enjoy , don't think i forgot bout yall <3

-

celestes pov

"cece wake up" maritza said as she jumped on me as i laid in bed

"cece wake up" maritza said as she jumped on me as i laid in bed. we didn't get back to her house until 5:00am due to our night shift ending at 3:00am.

"go away , i'm tired" i spoke as i shoved her on to the floor , earning a thump & groan from her. i laughed at her.

she let me stay at her house last night so i didn't have to go back to the horrifying hotel. i was thankful for that. i didn't want to stay another night at that disgusting hotel room.

"it's four in the after noon & we need to be at work by six so we can get ready" she said getting up.

"i'm so sore" i pouted as i grabbed my phone off the night stand.

"i know but we need to get you money so you can leave to california" she spoke sitting on the bed.

that was my plan , to run to california. it has always been my dream to live in south central LA & to go to UCLA college. most people would never expect me to go to college , let alone in california but i have dreams.

a dream & ambition to live as far away from my father as possible , i would be safe.

"okay" i sighed getting up.

i went over to her dresser drawers & grabbed a pair of black joggers & a long sleeve red sweatshirt & a pair of undergarments.

i walked into bathroom & took a quick shower.

as i stepped out the shower i examined myself in the mirror as my short curly hair fell into my face. my fathers bruises fading to a light yellow color & the cuts on my arm fading into scars. my broken hand more swollen then ever throbbed was it hung by my side.

i sucked in air , shutting my eyes tightly to stop the burning tears from falling.

i dried off & put lotion on before brushing my teeth & getting dressed.

i grabbed my phone & walked down her hallway , meeting her in her car. we blasted music all the way down Hollywood Boulevard until we came across the club.

we got inside & started to get ready for tonight.

i was dressed in a black & red lace body suit & my black lace mask . i let the other girls straighten my hair & do my makeup today.

by the time we were done getting ready it was 9:00pm.

they called us to the front where we were then assigned booths. i glanced at the front door as it dinged, seeing people walk in & a familiar group of boys i know all to well.

i quickly went to the back & went to the bathroom. i started panicking as my breathing hitched.

"relax cece , they don't know it's you , relax" i spoke to my self.