The meting (Robb/Jon x Reader)

How you met him / them.

Robb Stark:

You had heard honored words about the new king in the north and how he has promised to liberate the entire north. Your father brought you along with your entire household to travel to the new king that your father would kneel in front of. When you reach the campsite for the King and his faithful men who are still planning a war for freedom. As you enter the big tent, proud Nordic men stand around a table and plan the next move in the war to win. But none of the men turn their eyes from the plans of the table, none except the king himself. Robb Stark.His eyes look right at you and a smile haunts his lips. 

Jon Snow: 

You were out in the woods yourself to collect firewood for your father and the snow lay deep across the ground like a white sea of crystallized water. You step through the layers of snow and end up with the snow up to your waist. You fight to get out of the snow gap but you fail. You thought it was all over, that you would never have your loved ones again when a wolf approaches you that is as white as the snow except for its carbon black eyes and nose. But to your surprise, it did not attack you but sat next to you and waited. But you did not know why it has not torn you into pieces yet and started eating on your meat? And among the trees came a young man dressed in a coat with a fur collar. His hair was wild and dark like the wolf's eyes.
"Ghost, what have you found?" he asked before his eyes fell on you in the snow.

Hey! Hope you like what I have written and continue to read and vote on my other works.