He opened his phone and sees that it's eight already. Wow, so he's been awake for more than 24 hours now. That's a new record, he literally didn't get even a minute of sleep since yesterday and he can already feel Beomgyu's whack on his head for not taking care of himself.

Sorry Gyu, I failed you again.

He lets out a deep breath, getting up from his bed to grab his laptop from his desk.

Soobin absentmindedly twirls a strand of his hair that's getting a bit long with his fingers as he lazily watches an episode of a netflix series on his laptop.

He tried to watch some boring tv show, hoping that it will help him fall asleep. It's almost 9 am and he's halfway done with the episode but he's still wide awake and just bored out of his mind.

He even wore the sleep bracelet that the woman gave him earlier hoping that it might have some placebo effect on him but to no luck, it did not work.

The sound of his grandmother's voice startled him and he quickly pauses the tv series and walked downstairs.

"Yes Grandma?"

Soobin's eyes widened when he saw not only his grandmother but also Yeji in their living room.

"Oh good you're here dear. Can you help Yeji put these groceries to the kitchen? I have to finish my gardening." His grandmother didn't wait for his reply and just went back to her garden.

"Hi Soobin! And not to offend you or anything, but you look like a zombie." Yeji said, her gaze were fixed on his face.

"Uh thanks for stating the obvious." Soobin deadpanned, grabbing the grocery bags from Yeji to put it in the kitchen.

"Why haven't you been slee---"

"I just stayed up late last night because I was having a tv series marathon." Soobin interrupts, again not wanting to talk about his condition.

"Oh I see." Yeji said and he knows that she still wants to ask something else but she probably sensed that he doesn't want to talk so she stopped herself.

----

"Why are you still here?" Soobin asked when he noticed that Yeji was still standing at the same spot when he placed the last item in the fridge.

"To ask you to come with me back to the store."

"And why?" Soobin raised his brows at her.

Yeji simply shrugged. "I need you to keep me company because Auntie Eunhye, Taehyun's aunt, asked the boys to come with her to town and they won't be back until late noon so I'm on my own."

"You'll be fine, I need to finish my tv series marathon. Bye."

Yeji had already grabbed Soobin's arm before he can even walk further. "Let's go."

"Yah! I'm not going with you!" He tried pulling off his arm from her grasp but she was not letting him.

"Ugh fine! Just let me grab my phone first." Soobin grunted.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you here." Yeji let go of his arm, wiggling her brows at him.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope." She smiled teasingly at him which made him feel like he was being scammed or something.

Soobin rolled his eyes at her, making his way upstairs while stomping his feet on the steps like a child.

----

"Oh why is Homsang here?" Soobin asked when he was met by the excited dog after Yeji unlocked the door of the store she works in.