Todays the day

"BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP!!!" I groggily open my eyes and grab my phone to turn off my alarm, but wait my phones not ringing.. I role over and wipe the sleep out of my eyes and notice a dark figure standing at the foot of my bed. "BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP!" The shadow yells. The shadow walks towards me and and yells again."BEEEP!!" I raise my hand and slapped the thing in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK NIALL!" I get up and open my blinds and realize who the figure was, it was my best friend Louis. "What the hell Louis? What are you doing In my house?" I question with annoyance. "Your dad let me in, today's the day Niall!" Louis says still rubbing his cheek. I walk over to Louis and kiss my hand and place it on his cheek "sorry loulou" I say.

"Soo Ni when you gonna tell your dad?" He asks lying on my bed throwing a ball up in the air and catching is while I get dressed. "Uhh well I'm going to the cemetery today, so probably after that. Why?" I ask. " cuz I'm gonna take you out to lunch to celebrate mate!" He jumps up and down. "What if my dad doesn't support me moving and all this change?" I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands. "He will i promise, he supported you when you came out, didnt he?" Well he does have a point, he did support me. " I guess your right" I say to him. "Well, enough sulking and lets go eat some breakfast" he shouts and dragging me out of my room and down the stairs.

"Morning dad" I greet my dad with a smile and sit across from him at the table. "Good morning son, good morning Louis" my dad nods. We eat in a peaceful silence and my dad breaks it "so where you going today boys?" My dad asks. "Well I'm planing to go to the cemetery today, then me and lou where planing on going out for lunch and just coming back here to hang out, hope that's alright?" I ask. My Dad nods in approval. "Well we should go now." Louis says, I stand up and put my dishes in the sink and head up stairs to get my keys and my jacket. "Bye dad!" I yell from the front door with Louis. "Bye louis ill see you later, ill be home at about 12:00" since it's 11:30. Me and lou get in our separate cars and head off our own ways.

*at the cemetery*

I pull up the cemetery and get out and past a couple of head stones to get to my moms grave. "Hey mom" I look down at her stone and run my hand over it to get some dirt of of it, and smile sadly. I kneel down In front of the stone. " I'm gonna tell dad that I want to move to London, I hope he says it's ok." I tell my mothers stone, hopefully she's listening. " I really want this, I hope he allows it. I'm going with Louis." Tears brim my eyes. " I just want to make you proud, I want to go to school get a degree and get a great job, I want to help the family. Since you've been gone it hasn't been going so well back at home." I tear slips from my eye. " mom you don't know how much I miss you right now, I miss your voice, I miss your breakfasts, your tea, I miss our family movie nights, I just miss you." Now I'm full on crying, I wipe tears away from my eyes and my cheeks.

"Once I leave for London I don't know how much ill be able to come visit it you, but I will NEVER forget, I will do my best to come home and see you." I close my eyes and let the tears go down my cheeks. " I guess this is good bye mom, but I won't forget. I love you so much and we will see each other again" I wipe my eyes and cheeks from the tears from my eyes. I lay the flowers down and stand up. I walk to my car and just sit inside just thinking about what I'm about what I'm gonna say my to my dad when I get home. Niall just say you and lou are going to London to work and for school, just say your moving out and then leave. My mind fight back and forth with each other. I shake my head and start my car and start driving home.

*at home*

To:Louis
*i'm home you should start heading over here, I'm about to tell my dad*

From:Louis
*don't tell me what to do*

To:Louis
*shut up and start driving you arse*

I put my phone away and open my car door and get out then close the door, I walk up to the door of my house and step in "dad I'm home!" I call to my dad. "Niall is that you?" No dad it's a cow, " yes dad it's me" I walk to the kitchen, "hey dad I have something to tell you." I say"Yes son what is it? Is some thing wrong?" My dad asks concerned. "No nothing is wrong, me and Louis want to move to London for work and school, and you've known that me and Lou have been planing this since we were little. I will come and visit as much as I can and ill help pay the bills here and ill do what ever. Please just let us go." I spill. There is a long silence, I'm kinda scared why isn't he talking? Is he mad? Can he not talk or something? ANSWER ME!!! He opens his mouth to speak. " yes son you can go." As soon as he stops talking I answer "but dad plea- wait what? YOUR LETTING US GO!!" I yell excitedly. "Mmhmm it's about time you move out, are you sure your ready for this change Ni? London is a big city" he chuckles. Oh my god I can't believe he's letting me go, I'm going to London baby!!

"Of course I'm ready! Thanks so much dad! I love you." I jump up in the air and hug him. I gotta tell Louis. I hear a knock at the door, speak of the devil. I walk to to the door and open it and look at Louis and smile so big my face could rip in half. "WE'RE GOING TO LONDON BABY" I yell in Louis face and into the streets. Louis eyes go wide. He grabs me and drags me out to his car. " WE'RE GONNA GO CELEBRATE NOW!!, how bout the bar?" He winks and smirks. "Uh lou it's 12:00 on a Monday I'm not getting drunk on a Monday." I roll my eyes.

We ended up just going to Nando's and having lunch and we are now back at my place looking for flats in London. " hey Ni click on that one, it looks nice. " I click on the one he told me to click on and I'm shocked, it's beautiful, I love it, it's close to everything and it's pretty big for a flat. It the one I can feel it, I love it. I want to buy it. " woah Louis. I love it! How about you? It's close to everything and the gardens around the flat are beautiful." I rant to Louis. " I love it Ni!" Good he likes it and its pretty cheap so this is the one. "This is the one. I'm just gonna call the lady and arrange our meeting to look at the flat." Louis nods.

I just called the person and our meeting is on Wednesday so I guess we have to leave tonight. I also told my dad and he is so happy for me. I can't believe this is actually happening I'm going to London! I buy me and Lou's plane ticket and head up stairs to start packing, I leave Louis on the couch and he stairs there. I start taking everything out from my wardrobe and my and place it on the end of my bed. I take out my suit case and sit on bed and think about what to bring and what to leave here. I stare off into space and then the idiot burst through my door. "NIALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I jump out of my own little world. " I'm packing Lou, what does it look like" I roll my eyes."no your not there's a pile of clothes at the end of your bed! Come on Ni we leave in a couple of hours" he says and walks out of my room. I guess I'm actually gonna start packing.

I literally throw everything in boxes and bags and saying good bye to everything in my room. I'm really gonna miss this place. I bring everything down stairs so I can start packing the car so we can leave for the air port. I walk around my house for a bit just saying bye to all the memories made, I walk to my dads office to say good bye. I'm not gonna lie I'm quite scared to go, what if I get insanely home sick?. " hi dad, I'm gonna get going now, I have to stop by Greg's house to say goodbye and I also have to pick up Louis then we are heading to the airport." Greg is my older brother by the way. "Bye son, I will see you later don't for get to call me once in a while. Ill come visit you one day." My dad starts to year up. "Ill call as soon as I get there, and will you stop crying its not like I'm moving to America or something, ill visit soon." I chuckle and tap his shoulder.

*airport* (so many scene changes sorry!!)

Once we get to the airport we go to our section to board the plane, "flight 503 to England" the speaker says that it's our time to board now. " HERE WE COME LONDON!" Louis screams and runs to our boarding place. God Louis your embarrassing me and your self, see what I have to deal with. Once we board the plane and find our seats the captain starts talking. "Good morning everyone, this is your captain speaking, this flight lands in London England" blah blah blah blah blah "we will be landing in about 1 hour and 5 mins, if you have any questions please make sure you ask the flight attendance of your class, thanks and have a nice flight." God that guy talks for ever.

I undo my safety belt and plug in my head phones and shuffle my playlist and look over at Louis and notice he's already past out, " I guess it's my turn for a little power nap, goodbye Dublin hellllo London." I smile and say to my self. Here we come. I close my eyes and let sleep pull me in. Good bye family!

*

*

*

-------------------------------------

AN:| HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER YAAAAAY!!!! Sorry it's not the greatest and its kinda short I promise it will get better!! I'm try and update as often as I can.!!

Please comment and vote!

THANKS BYEEEEE!!

~sarahbear xx