✎Bang Chan

bang chan-cuddles

bang chan
-cuddles

The lulling sound of the tv filled the room although the two of you weren't paying any attention to it. Just the soft sounds of each other's comforting breathing.

You lay on the sofa, your arms wrapped around your cuddly boyfriends as he snuggled into your stomach peacefully, a soft smile plastered on his face as you gave his hair soft pecks every so often.

"Baby," he whined as you stopped your affection before rolling your eyes and proceeding to keep him happy. Although you loved it yourself.

As you began to fidget around in order to get comfy again, chan whined digging his face into your stomach even more, giving it soft pecks as he ran his fingers up and down your spine gentle.

"Sorry," you giggled quietly to keep the peaceful atmosphere as you looked down at your pouty baby of a boyfriend.

He chuckled sleepily as he looked up at you, pressing much needed kisses against your jaw as he twirled your hair behind your ear. "It's okay baby."

"Go to sleep hon." You whispered as you pushed his sloppy and sleepy kisses away to get him to settle back down

He blinked slowly with a dopey grin, only proving your point. Chan gave you one last hard peck against your jaw before turning around his back to your chest as you became the big spoon.

He really was a big baby.

You smiled, pushing your face into his neck, wrapping your arms around his waist and intertwining legs. "Night night  channie."

©️softtokyo