first meet

2 years ago on 20th February 2018 at 11:30an
Naira was in university with her friend gayu and suddenly naira's slippers broke so she called naksh and informed him and naksh said I am near your university and I am coming . Naira said ok bhai. And cut the call. After 20 minutes naksh reached naira's university  along with kartik. So kartik being a gentleman  asked naira to wear his slipper's ,so she doesn't  burn her leg. So naira wore kartik's slipper while kartik walked barefoot. Then all went to the open area food court  while kartik went to the small supermarket to get supper glue to fix naira's slippers,after 5 minutes  kartik came back and told naira that her slippers was fixed naira said thanks to kartik, kartik said no problem princess. Naira was shocked at first that she have just met kartik and he is so sweet. She asked kartik why did you  call me princess?, kartik said princess ko princess nahi bulanga toh  kya bolounga?, naira was happy at least someone called her with a unique name. Naira and kartik started to talk to each other while naksh and gayu  went to order food for everyone. Kaira (kartik+ naira =kaira) realized that they have many thing common between them and they became friends. Then  nayu (naksh+gayu =nayu) came  with food and they all started to eat and had fun and then naira said I have another class so I have to go back to  my university . Everyone said good luck naira/007/princess. Naira said thanks guys.kartik said let me drop you  to class. Naira said OK Mr. Cutie,Naira hugged nayu and left with kartik for her class and then kaira went to NAIRA's university  and there mistakenly  a girl hit her shoulder with kartik and kartik just went back a little,naira asked what happen Mr. Cutie. Kartik said nothing happened. Kartik dropped naira to her class and then suddenly  a water dispenser came in front of NAIRA's class and naira being sweet asked kartik if he wants water,kartik said yes ,naira gave kartik water and went to her class not without  hugging him. And told him that she will be done with class within 1 hr. And then she will call him . Naira went to her class and kartik went back to nayu.
After 1hr
Naira finished her class and called kartik and asked if they are still there or they left. Kartik said they are still there,naira said  ok Mr. Cutie I am coming,kartik said ok princess. When naira reached  to them  she was very tired  and was carrying a havy bag so naira asked naksh to carry her bag as she is too tired naksh said 007 sorry I can't you carry  it. Kartik said princess  give me your  bag I will  carry  it for you,you must be very tired.naira gave her bag to kartik.naksh had some work near the university  so he told naira to go by the bus and naira said ok bhai. Kartik said come princess let me drop you  to the bus,just to make sure you are safe. Nara said: Aww so sweet of you  Mr. Cutie you are so sweet. Kartik said yes I know that I am sweet,but why do you  call me Mr. Cutie? I am not that cute!. Naira said you are really cute.kartik blushed a bit. Then naira's bus arrived and Kartik was talking with naira until the other students come so he can be sure that naira is safe,he gave naira bluetooth so he and naira can be in touch  until naira reaches home safely. Naira was so happy to find a friend  like Kartik with who she can share everything.

Precap: naira's birthday  (1st March 2018).
I hope you  all like it
Please  do vote and comment