76

Mina is leaving with... Jeongyeon.

Mina is crying but Jeongyeon is there beside her.

When Mina was walking towards Jeongyeon's car that's the time Dahyun decided to approach Mina.

"Mina please listen to me-"

Slap.

"You're a liar Dahyun! I trusted you!"

"Mina... i didn't lie-

"I didn't lie my ass! You're not my girlfriend!" Mina looks at Jeongyeon. "but she is"

"Mina i was about to tell you the truth soon but-"

"I don't want to hear your explanations anymore. I had enough" Mina closed her eyes and cried more, Jeongyeon stand beside her and brushed her back with the biggest smirked smile on her face.

"Oh Mina! Remember what i said about them-"

"Dahyun, let her go" a voice from behind Dahyun said that.

"Nayeon..."

Nayeon gestured Jeongyeon that its time to go. Dahyun knows that there are bullshits happening right now.

"Mina let's go home... now.." Jeongyeon softly said to Mina. Mina just nodded and went inside Jeongyeon's car.

They left Dahyun and Nayeon there watching their car leave.

"Dahyun-"

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"C'mon, we need to move on" Nayeon smiles. "Mina needs to start again without knowing the painful past..."

"Nayeon you're a bitch. I pity Mina for having a friend like you. Disgusting."

Nayeon just laughs. "atleast I'm not a dumb bitch who hides her feelings for a very... long time"

Nayeon was right, Dahyun has to agree.

And she regrets that.