56

Mina's door bell rings.

"I swear if this aint Dahyun I'm gonna ki-"

"I'm sorry if I'm late because it took me minutes just to find something to wea-"

Mina wrapped her hands around Dahyun's neck and pull her into a kiss.

It was just a quick one, but for Dahyun it feels like her whole world was on a slow motion.

"w-what was that???" Dahyun asked as she closed the door. "wow"

"Isn't that what girlfriends do?" Mina answered "isn't that what we do??"

"uhmm yeah..." Dahyun awakwardly sat on Mina's couch. "so what do you want from me"

"Duhhh! you got to tell me everything!" Mina is so desperate for some informations.

"I-I can't tell you everything all at once-"

"And why not??? And oh by the way, why didn't you showed up in the first place and tell me that YOU'RE MY-"

"Doctor's order. Mina, you gotta let things slow down. Recovering from amnesia takes time.." Dahyun put a reassuring hand to Mina's shoulder. "Mina of course I'll help you remember... but let's take it slow..."

"okay...sorry..." Mina rested her head on Dahyun's shoulder. "My boo..."

"My boo???"

"Why? Do we have any call signs as girlfriends??"

"Yes uhmm you simply call me dubu" Dahyun smiled.

"awww that's cute" Mina squished Dahyun's cheeks like what she always do. "but you suck tho"

"aww you suck too Mina"

Mina just make herself comfortable beside Dahyun, cuddled around, Dahyun thought that Mina became more clingy than before.

Mina fell asleep first. Then the time has come where Dahyun needs to leave.

Because she has to..