sιx

⚖︎

⚖︎

Jisung could feel his entire core burning. He had sweat through at least six shirts in the span of two hours and was puking up every food item he consumed. This feeling was all too familiar. Although he hadn't felt like this since before his mother cast the spell. And by far, this was one of the most painful episodes he'd ever felt.

He couldn't even bring himself to cry, groan, or respond to the pain at all. All Jisung could do was lay lifelessly on the bed provided to him, droplets of sweat gliding down his forehead. His senses were all mixed together as he struggled to focus on the events happening around him. He knew people stood in the room with him but he was unable to hear them over the ringing in his ears.

"There is nothing more I can do for him, he is just going to have to tough this out," Mark shrugged, as he and Seungmin stared solemnly at Jisung's semiconscious body.

"There are no healing spells I can do to ease his pain? None?" Seungmin asked, eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Easing this pain might effect the outcome of his power, it's better to let his episodes flow naturally."

Seungmin bit his cheek and averted his gaze to the floor, "He wont be able to control it when the fever passes over."

Mark nodded, "Yes but this is part of his journey," He turned around, a portal opening from thin air, "I have to return to Master Taeil."

Before Seungmin could bid him farewell, the portal was already closed taking him with it.

Seungmin let out a quiet sigh and turned to look at the mess he had to take care of.

Why me?

Lee Felix sat in the living room looking out the window. Due to the spell on Seungmin's house, the windows were tinted slightly. It blocked Felix's view of the full moon, which was rather upsetting considering he loved to talk to it. Generally he loved to talk to any living creature. Growing up he knew it was weird for other people to see, but the earth was always so much more beautiful than humans. His relationship with the moon was different compared to the earth. He wasn't quite sure how he could speak to the moon the way he could, considering it wasn't exactly earthly. Though he knew it have a big effect on earth and humans.

"Felix, do you think you could do some running around for me?"

He heard Seungmin's voice echo from down the hallway.

Prying his gaze away from the window he saw Seungmin coming out from the end of hallway, holding one of his books.

"It's full moon so I need a few things from the forest," He explained.

Felix nodded with a smile. It wasn't unlikely for Seungmin to send Felix out for runs like these. He was able to find exactly what he needed in terms of spell aids. At least the herb types.