ғıνε

⚖︎

⚖︎

"I get it, I really do. You're world is crumbling. But what about mine? I'm Jisung, not an Emperor or some shit. There is nothing I can do for you."

Seungmin let out a loud sigh, "I guess I have no choice..."

This caused Jisung to cock his head to the side. No choice? The fuck does that mean?

In the blink of an eye, it was like Jisung was in a completely different body. The scenery around him had completely shifted. There was bright red fire surrounding his whole body, yet none of it burned his skin. He could see between the flames perfectly as his fallen comrades laid at his feet. A woman and two other men. All three dead.

Jisung felt rage boiling. Somehow, he knew these people laying in front of him all too well. He felt unbelievably deep sorrow for their loss. Although, his vision grew blurry as he realized he could not move. There was a sharp unbearable pain cutting through his chest. The fire around his body went out, replaced by ashes falling from the sky. A man walked into his line of sight. He was relatively tall and had a menacing and evil aura. The man bent down and grasped the handle of the sword that stuck out of Jisung's chest, yanking it out. He let out a cry, body falling forward on to the ground.

Just like that, Jisung was back in the room sitting in front of Seungmin. He looked around, shocked at what he just saw.

"What the fuck was that?!" He shouted, rising from his seat, "w-what did you do to me?!" He lifted his hand to touch his face where he felt hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I had to show you," Seungmin said, "I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Those were your past life memories, I'm not sure what you saw but I had to prove it to you," Seungmin insisted, looking down at his desk.

Jisung wiped his eyes, and let out an angry huff, "That is so fucked up you know that? How am I supposed to believe that was really me?!"

He felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to flinch.

"It was you, trust me," Felix said, "Seungmin showed me it too. The fire, the ashes, the dead bodies. It was absolutely horrible."

Jisung locked eyes with Felix, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Despite not know this guy one bit, he felt comfort having him stand in front of him. It was almost as though his eyes were familiar to him, which only confused Jisung further.

"O-okay," Jisung muttered, "Let's say this is real. What the hell am I supposed to do?"

Felix looked to Seungmin with a frown.

"Well, we need all four of you in order to even start planning to take back the throne," Seungmin stated, "So, I would need your help finding the others. I'm basically here to bring you all together."