1. Cavalier

Heyaa everyone. I am here with the first one. Thank you for all the patience and support.

I hope you guys enjoyed it ❤️

--------------------------------------------------

She is the writer of Silent Luna - an amazing person. Young and very talented. Cavalier_Spaniel

1. Introduce yourself ??
--> Well, I am sixteen and a girl. I've loved reading since before I was in preschool and I started writing in eighth grade when my friend and I were given a short story writing assignment and I ended up making it around twenty pages long when it only needed to be three.

2. Tell us about your stories??
--> In eighth grade, my friend and I started writing Warrior Cat Fanfictions. We wrote the first one together and started the second one together and then I finished the second one and wrote the third one all by myself. That's when I realized how much fun writing is and how cool it was to put the stories from my head onto paper and letting other people see and enjoy them. Then I started reading a lot of werewolf books on Wattpad and those gave me inspiration to start my SILENT LUNA series.

3. When did you start using watty??
--> I joined 6 years ago.

4. Your hobbies??
--> My hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, playing the Ukulele and trampoline Gymnastics.

5. Your birthday ??
--> I am not going to answer this. I'm not giving my birthday over social media, sorry.

6. If there is an addition in a crayon box, which color you wanna be and why??
--> I don't really know how to answer that. But my favorite color is like Lavender/ Violet so maybe that.

7. Your biggest fear??
--> My biggest fear is probably getting kidnapped for sex trafficking or that in the future my kids might be. I think it's because that's my mom's biggest fear so it kind of transferred to me lol.

8. Your passion and career ??
--> I have had a passion for animals since I was about 4 years old when I decided I wanted to be a Veterinarian.

9. First person with whom you talked on watty??
--> I actually never really talked to anyone on here before recently. I just stayed quiet and read warrior fanfics and werewolf books. I never voted or commented or messaged anyone. If someone messaged me I'd only answer once in a while. I didn't really start talking to people until I published the original version of Silent Luna and people started messaging me about that. But I found out my (now) best friend had wattpad about two years ago when we first started getting close and so sometimes we would text through wattpad for some reason. This is FanGirlNerd_03 btw and if you've read Lost Princess (book five in my War of the wolves series) our characters and werewolf universe actually cross over.

10. Any phobia or allergy?
--> I have a phobia of Scorpions and poisonous spiders which is strange I don't live in a place that has either of them lmao. Growing up, I was allergic to cats but recently I've found that I'm growing out of the allergy and I only have a reaction once in a while and it's not as big as it was even three years ago.

11. Your favorite story here??
--> I think my favorite story here is the arrogant overprotective mate and it's two sequel by katnisslerman16.