Stanley

The AC was running very well, but still, the room felt like a sizzling oven. So much heat was in the room, we almost died due to heatstroke.

"You are amazing, Stan. Hmm, next time, come to my home. It will be more fun." She softly whispered in my ear, we kissed, and she dropped her number in my phone and left.

We had a sudden, passion-dominated love-making session at the backstage of the empty auditorium. She was too gorgeous, even Cupid would've come down here, just to meet her. Her slim & curvy body was well-known in the entire college!

She was not my girlfriend, folks! She is my teacher!

Hayden Slater, just a year older than me, taught Public Relations at the Leicester College of Communication.

Hello! Stanley Collins here! Twenty-five years of age, a Media soon-to-be graduate and a baker by profession. I run our two generation-old bakery, Donna's on Ainsdale Road in Western Park. I live with my sister, Chelsea, who's younger to me by two years in our cosy duplex at Cambridge Street in Westcotes.

That fling with Hayden was just one-time, but maybe can turn into a no-strings attached thing. She is really hot & like me, single. But I know that she is not the one for me!

I am yearning for true love!