Chapter 3 - Fired?!

Start from the beginning

NK chuckled, "Dai ma is a very soft lady.. She won't scold you at all.. Only Bhai could do that, but he's not at home right now.. He leaves early to office.. So be relaxed!"

"Miss Khushi is this time to reach at work place?" Arnav asked sternly standing behind both while the guard opened the gate for them.

Khushi and NK turned to him and immediately their faces turned pale.

"Woh.. I'm sorry.." Khushi said looking down.

"Bhai don't scold her.. It's all my fault.. I took her to have ice cream with me on the way.. By the way we're just some 30 minutes late.." NK said sheepishly.

Arnav just threw a glare to Khushi and walked inside. Khushi and NK followed him.

****************************************************************

XYZ college..

"Wow Meera.. You came with NK and that car.. Hayee.. Who is he for you? Is he your boyfriend?" her friends circled her and started throwing curious questions.

"We're just friends for now.. Let's see what happens next.." Meera smirked adjusting her hair with attitude.

"Woaaaaahhhh.." her friends giggled and teased her.

****************************************************************

Shantivan.. At the living room..

Dai ma noticed Arnav clearly angry while checking his files, she approached him, "Arnav beta.. Is something bothering you?"

"Nothing.." Arnav nodded sideways and continued engrossed in his files, still the frown was visible to Dai ma who understood he's not going to tell her what made him angry.

"Ale you shure Annav uncle? You shelioushly look angly!" Aayu said. He was watching his cartoons while Arnav was sitting with him and checking his files, but even he could take little bit of time from his cartoons to notice how angry Arnav was.

"Sure.." Arnav said to Aayu.

"It's because of me Sir is angry.. I reached late today.." Khushi walked towards them with guiltly look.

Arnav shifted his attention from Aayu to Khushi, he glared at her but still remained in silence.

"Annav uncle don't get angly with Kushie pleasheee.. Even I woke up late but you didn't schold me today.." Aayu pouted seeing the sad look on Khushi's face.

"I'm really sorry.." Khushi said, "I understand I shouldn't have cross my limi..."

"Is the breakfast ready?" Arnav cut her and asked in serious tone.

Khushi nodded her head. Arnav lifted Aayu in his arms and took him to the dinning hall to have breakfast.

"Now I understood.. he's angry because he decided to stay home to have your food and then leave to office.. And you reached late!" Dai ma said.

"Was he waiting for me.. I mean to have breakfast made by me?" Khushi asked surprised.

"Yes.." Dai ma nodded.

"And I spoiled his mood.. I shouldn't have really accepted to have ice cream with NK.." Khushi sighed sadly, "I had a chance to change our equation but I lost it.."

"It's okay.. He will be calm soon!" Dai ma smiled and caressed Khushi's back trying to make her feel better.

NK came downstairs after using the bathroom, he walked towards Dai ma and Khushi.

"Are Bhai and Aayu having breakfast already?" NK asked.

Dai ma nodded and patted his back, "And you should go also!"