3.

March 2019

Rebecca walked into the venue for Raw that night. She was looking for one person and one person only, Colby.

It had been nearly a month since the couple had seen each other, with their busy schedules and Rebecca being on both raw and Smackdown, they never really got time to see each other.

When she got her things settled in the locker room, she made her way around the venue. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket and she took it out, the message she read made her smile..

Behind you<3

She turned around and saw Colby standing at the end of the hall. She immediately took off and ran into his arms.

"I've missed you my love" she smiled as she looked down at him "so much" she said and placed her lips on his as he gently returned her to her feet

"I don't think you understand how unbearable life is without you" he groaned "I imagine waking up with you next to me, and then when I wake up you aren't there" he pouted

"Well..." she said "you get to wake up with me next to you for the next 2 weeks"

"Oh really" he smirked and gently placed his lips on hers

Rebecca felt him grab her thighs and lift her off the ground, her legs wound tightly around his waist and his hands stayed put as he pushed her against the wall. Once he began to trail down her neck, she stopped him...

"Colby.." she barley got out before he crashed his lips into her, silencing her "later.." she eyed him as she pulled away "remember, we're at work"

"But I don't wanna Wait" he pouted and Rebecca laughed

"Oh your life's just terrible isn't it?" She asked and gave a quick peck to his lips before he sat her back on the ground

She smirked and began to walk away.. she then turned around and slapped his butt playfully and he jumped a little, she ran off laughing and Colby ran after her.

"I thought we went over you slapping my ass!" Colby yelled after her

When he caught up to her, he scooped her up and just held her close, taking in these precious moments they shared.

"I'm in so much trouble with you" he whispered as he shook his head before gently placing his lips on hers

After Raw, Colby and Rebecca went back to the hotel. She'd had a segment that night where it involved her taking a few hits to her already injured knee, Colby knew she was playing it off like it was nothing, but don't tell her that.

"Ya know if you keep going out there every night and not resting it, your gonna end up with a serious injury" he said and she looked at him confused

"Rest what?" She asked "I'm perfectly fine"

"I saw the way you limped out to the car Rebecca, your not fine" he said

The car ride to the hotel was silent. Rebecca knew he was frustrated, even when they were just friends, he always cared about her and made sure she was alright. Now that they were together, he was even more protective.

"Go ahead and go up to the room, I can get your bags" Colby said and Rebecca agreed just to please him

When he got upstairs, Rebecca was sitting up in the bed, her face and eyes were red... which was a sign that she'd been crying.

"Babe" Colby said grabbing her attention "why are you crying?"

"Cause your mad at me" she answered quietly "and I don't like it when your mad at me"

Colby sighed and crawled into bed next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm not mad, I just wish you'd take better care of yourself" he said "your just gonna keep pushing and pushing yourself until you have nothing left, I don't want to see you fall and then not be able to get back up"

"You don't have to worry about me" she smiled "I know my limits... if anything I should be worrying about you"

"Why is that?" He asked with a laugh

"Your not the most careful person" she said "you want to put your body on the line day in and day out for peoples entertainment"

"That's my job" he shrugged "that's what I signed up for"

"And the broken back you've been wrestling with for almost a year now..." Rebecca said and Colby shook his head

"My back is fine" he said "now what I didn't sign up for was you worrying about me, I'm supposed to worry about you"

"You've got a lot to learn Lopez" she smiled and leaned up to connect their lips